Thursday, December 1, 2011

Serendipity


I've been walking under the moon when it started in a full moon and competely as a circle without end, I asked her that time.

"Are you really shine? and if it does why you were only gave small light? in some part of this earth is dark and might be there's no light at all"

The moon is answered,

"I don't have any light to provide all the brightness to your world, do you have a mirror? then take it and reflect yourselves. What did you see?". 

I said to the moon that I can reflect my self and I can see detail on my face which I'm not able to see by my eyes without a mirror certainly. She's smile and said

"That's the lights work it shine on me from the sun which also giving light to the other parts of the earth and I reflected it to the dark side of your earth". 

"Why?"

"It called balance and you will not know me as the moon if I have my own light, I will be called the second sun"

Then I'm walking to the darkest side in one hall that night, for the first second I couldn't saw anything because of the dark but after minutes it slowly turn bright even a little. The moon asked me

"What do you want to prove?"


"Nothing, I just need to be alone, without light. I don't need more answer about how bright are you and why or when. What I need is solitude inside my self that I want to spread on my own atmosphere"


"Why? you're human being and lived in social and surely you need others to cheers you up when you are sad and someone who will able to provide love and arise your feeling even it hurt"


"I did, I'm hurt now because of someone who I loved, but I don't wanna tell why or whom, I just need to be alone"


"Do you sure? you want to be alone. would you replace me in this sky and get me a clothes so I can be a woman and found my mate, get married, have children and live happily ever after."


"Why you think like that? what did you saw on us and assume what is happiness"

"I seen a lot, human are love to dance under the moon, and happiness are surround. Then they talking how their dream to get married under the full moon where it can be a romantic moment and it will be last forever in their mind. I seen many separation also but happiness and goodness always covered bad thing that happen and I believe in positive ways."

I tried to know what is really happen and took a mirror of me and get reflected as the moon was smiled at me, and think how happy I am become a human who has given many ability to love, happy, sad and even hurt. Some God creatures are not, so what I need to do now is thankful and grateful I am to felt this way.

It was a serendipity at that moment when I can saw full moon above me, and it was a wonderful gift for me as a human and I never realized it. How stupid I am!?!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment