Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Joker's Love

       Yesterday I have a dream for not being a superman where my identity was hiding from reality it shown only a strength to facing the untruth or fighting the right thing, for this now can I dream about a joker with the smile face? a character which is an enemy to one superhero called Batman. An ordinary human which has a gift as a rich man so he afford to built his own character as a superhero. but can he called a superhero? I don't know! well now on I'm a joker with the smiley face and it's about me.

       Joker it mean someone who always make a joke of thing in his life, for entertaining or for some else purpose to make something cheerful, but I'm not a comedian who made an entertaining joke to make a money or for expression. In every single thing I do I made it fun and cheers even for evil, I was enjoying become The joker which I'd never found any sorrow or a blue night. everyday I was enjoyed my life, there's nothing on my mind except how to laugh and make a joke about me or anyone else surround me.I'm not an artist but I'm a joker for my self which made always have a joke for everything in my life include love of my life.
      Once I've met a girl named Eve, well She's hot and I think every man who seeing her will be falling love with her or even a class like Freezer (one of enemy of Batman) who has a cold heart (real meaning) is also able to falling love with this girl!. I met her when I was made a plan to  defeat Batman in one of City Garden of Gotham city. That time I was thinking to make a laugh gas but that time I didn't know the formula so that night I went to City garden with hiding my identity and sat at the corner of fountain. That night was so quietly, I wandered what formula I should collect to made a laugh gas until after 1 hours I'm sitting there I found a smell which made me interest to follow those smell. But did you know what I found that time? I found a girl which bathing on one of fountain around the city garden, within the pool she was naked and many weird plant growing around her which produce a very good smell. I think I'm being hypnotic that time, I couldn't resist it so I came to her and she said to me something which I didn't hear, she was whispering how to defeat Batman together and also she ask me to become one of her assistant and off course I'd agree because I couldn't release the hypnotize even I awaken and conscious.
      I couldn't laugh or make a joke that time and it's really hurting me, my smiley face is become useless because now it turning flat and I didn't know my self again, I felt hurt inside my mind then I was told her that I have a plan to make a laugh gas and she was asking whether those gas can make a dead body smile or not and I answered yes. She was agreed and told me to made the formula with her recipe, She knew the formula because she was PHD in saint. Within two days I have finished the formula and prepared it to Bomb Batman cave but Eve was told me to hang on because there's something need to do first before I gave the gas to Batman, then She's asked me to go with her to went inside the tunnel beyond the Gotham city.
I was like a puppy which followed the master that time, I'm really conscious that time, I was very suffer because my mind is telling me this is a wrong way to finished my mission mean while my heart telling me that this is love and I must followed, so I'd following her and defeat my logic as a joker to become a love servant.

      After we're arrived at one block of that tunnel I can fell my body is turning cold and finally I found out that Eve was planning to meet The Freezer. Even my mind was conscious but I'm also knew that my heart was falling deep to Eve, I don't know it cause by her poison or not but I'm very sure that I love  her very much!
      Freezer is has a wife, a death wife which been frozen inside of the aquarium. Freezer was hoping that He will not buried his wife until he able to make his wife is smile, because his believe if someone dead with un-smiled face then she will go to hell (weird believe). but then I realized that Eve want to give that gas to Freezer to make his wife smiled. And then I'd also knew that Eve was falling love to Freezer but her poison is didn't work for freezer and Eve knows if she could made Freezer wife is smile then Freezer will buried his wife and turn to love Eve. I want to runaway that time but I couldn't Eve was tied me up with her plant which followed her where she go.
     They both are talked and I can't heard anything that time but I could seen when Eve gave the bomb to Freezer, after they're talked then I can see Freezer was put the laugh gas near by his wife and KABOOOOM! The gas was blew.Eve and freezer was wearing a mask so both of them didn't get the effect.
What happen next? yes Freezer's wife is smiled and He was very happy and decide to buried his wife and forgot all the memories and started a love life with Eve. Meanwhile ME!? because of my bomb is effected full to me, I'm un-concious for 3 days and awaken found my self became insane and my smiled face became permanent.
     And since that time I never believe my heart and I never believe any love! I'm just me who laughing for my self and laughing my stupidity for being un-balance between mind and heart!


(Tomorrow when I have a chance to dream again, then I don't wanna dream as The joker!)

No comments:

Post a Comment