Sunday, July 3, 2011

Oscar's Love

Well this time is a funny side of me. Where finally I found my species in the scene!
I found a girl of my kind and yes indeed she's also a lizard, a little bit green, sexy and charming [I told so because there's no other female I can meet except Poppy the Fox off course and I'm not Harchi the Hyena or Buck the Vulture who try to get Popy attention]

Well she's good, I found she was slept in a stone and with calm she catch a fly then back to sleep WOOOW.... 
Then I'm trying to get her attention, really I didn't know her name but She's a lizard that will be enough for me to continuing this life!! that are the basic instinct of all isn't? to get a love or a mate of his/her life.

Then I shown my self to her, even she didn't pay any attention to me. Anything I'll do it to get her... 

"Hey...look at me! I'm strong and handsome lizard!
and the important thing is I'll make you happy and i could make you the one of this world (on my version off course).

I'm the one who can make you become a truly woman and I'll give my self to you, with condition that you'll accept my love"

(dramatic dialog not taken from the scene)

What I'm thinking that time is try to give her something, and because I'm just a lizard then why not I should give her a flower! every girl love a flower isn't?.


Then I'm take a look around and I found it three stick of flower in a cane! above of the Trio's (Harchi, Buck and Popy) dining table. they were cooking something. and I'm sneak around to get those flower. Meantime Harchi and Buck was cooking for Popy and Yes I could see how Buck and Harchi was very obedient to Popy (is it because of love?). So what I thought is no matter whats happen I should get those flower so I can give it to that girl!.

Because of Popy didn't gave a food for Harchi and Buck they're ate that flower! now three stick of flower is only one. I'm very despert that time but it is the time that I can show my effort to get her attention by taking that flower. 

Yes I got that flower, even I must dealing with those Trio! but the more hard I got that flower the more valuable of me in front of that girl [at least on my thought]

But did you know what happen when I gave that flower? She ate that flower and left me! WHAT A LIFE??

The point of this scene is sometime we're forgot that Love can make someone become different and will do anything to get their love, off course people was doing that with many ways. Become romantic or become superior is a choice but it also not guarantee us that our way can finish our goal that is get what we want, a love that we're tried to show. In other word sometimes we able to love but not in the opposite, so what we can do is just express it to them we love, no matter we will got an answer or not, if yes then we become a very lucky person, but if didn't? [I SHOULD PUT A BIG MARK OF QUESTION HERE, RIGHT?]


Yes, some people said Love is blind, but we're should not become blind of it because Love is between two different side LOVING and LOVED so choose where is your side?? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment