Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When Feet are Tied

I'm a Traveler but I'm not able to walk along because my feet are tied on the anchor at the old dock the corner of this land. I'd choose to tied my shoes because I love this place than anywhere on this earth as my vision has seen it. In front of me I can see ocean as far as I can see, while in land I can see many trees and less people who always polite when they across in front of me. 

Actually my feet aren't tied by my self, I was tied by someone on the first year I came to this town as a young boy who searching for life and asking what is life, until I found a girl who taught me about life without asked what is life. She said this life is energy which gathering around and formed a soul and heart which we known as a human, surely God Who created us, but as humanity human it self built by a system where it integrated with his own environment. 

Humans can't lived alone, in some other word it called imperfection. Often we think, choose then felt we're wrong  to stepped and then rue. It was a basic humanity of a human and his own environment. Perfection is belong to God, but also we're as human being are perfectly created as a structures and as function of all part of our body. See how our nerve system is works and how food are become a supply for our energy and see how our hands work when lift things. Wonderful right, if there's a question why God created diversity on His creature, I'm sure it shouldn't be asking why because in diversity we're become different and surely one and another there's a difference, even identical twins are different in some part. 

Once in a time she asking me how I can survive from my life, then I answered if I'm tried to be my self and whatever I did to my life, I was never forget with my own existence. She's smiled and asked me some other question, what did I'm searching for on my life, then I answered I'm searching for life, She cried.

She left me on this dock and said I will found those answers, really I didn't know what happen and many questions are in my head that time. So I'm doing my contemplation that time wished for some good answer would came to me. But it didn't the next day I'm still silent and saw there's nothing different from yesterday. 
The girl was show up! but without a smile in her face, I'm happy actually to saw her and tried to asked whats happened and is there any mistakes on my answers or is it hurting her, but She didn't answered it. She came to me and asked did I believe her, so I answered yes I did. She took a chain on the dock and tied my feet on an anchor, then she locked it. 

She said that I will found an answer without going to other place, she also said when the time is come I'll become  someone which different from that day. Then she was disappear from my view.

On this dock now, did I found the answer. Existence, humanity, love, life, environment etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment