Tuesday, November 22, 2011

When The Joker Get Sad


As you know, that Joker are the man who make a joke,  a joke means something to laugh and it also means make others happy with what I'm doing. When I walked, they laugh the way I walk, specially when they seen my face which painted as the smiley face even it is fake, it just a painting or a symbol that I'm happy and always be the happiest person in the world. Did you ever think that I'm just a human being who able to feel sad beside my happiness or feel mad?. I'll bet you know about it and you don't wanna know because all you want is feel happy and doesn't care with whats happening to me.

The Joker characters on The Batman cartoon, Surely he's an evil but he is the true character of this reality where The joker is planning to make a world smile with his ways, while the people never understand with what he want and so The Joker want to take a revenge to those people who underestimated him and make a fun of him as The Joker which never felt sad. Ironic isn't? 

Every people stand on their own brain and it's absolute where any decision finally made by our own brain even there's many discourse which came from outside, it could be an advise or even it was an order but finally we decide what we choose, we fight all the consequences, and we're on our own. Perfectly structured as function, brain to think, body to support and heart to feel. we're our self!


We need to laugh, why?. Because it was a symbol where it should be a happy moment and expressed by a laugh and the smiley face on our face. When we laugh, our nerve is slack and we feel relax after that. Some people believed that to laugh is a good medicine to release the stress and it was true,  laugh is releasing. Because of funny things we're able to laugh and forgot the burden inside ourselves.

When the morning came sometime I felt so sad realizing that I'm just a person who has nothing, I looked around beside my bed there's no one beside me and when I went to the kitchen there was no someone who cooked for me, but when I started to reflect my self in front of the mirror What I need is just to laugh my self because what I seen on the mirror is a funny ugly face which always marked with a smiley face and surely I laugh hard as people do when they seen funny face or ugly face or even miserable face. 

I can stand for hours to laugh my own face, no body is watching me so I can freely laugh as hard as I can, and what I do after I laugh is cry, why crying? because when I seen my eyes on the mirror I seen deep sadness where people are underestimated me as only a clown or a joker in the middle of people who care about them selves, what they care is only their loves, family, friends or their boxes. while me? I'm not telling that I'm just a victim which only complained about my life even it's true now I'm complaining but what I saw is more than humanity and reality that happens now. They are only able to laugh to fulfilling their needed as entertainment then they made a judgement without care what is truly happens. 

Am I wrong? (Yes it is)

Why should I care and thinking whom that didn't care for me? We're are standing on our brain, thought and what ever it is and it absolutely perfect as the function of our body. The thing that make us un-perfect is our attitude, thought and heart. Our body surely perfectly created by God on it function even it limited on a certain distances, but overall it is perfect but never beat God perfectness if we're realizing how small we're in this universe. 

Back to when I cried after I laugh... When I saw my eyes, I could see tears is flowed from my eyes. Is it because of sadness or anything? I haven't known it. So then I watched my ticking clock on the wall then I said to my self "I'm now on my self, I'm now without being yesterday or tomorrow!". Then I walked to my tinny doors and stepped outside, I saw the sun was bright where it painted blue on the sky and a little bit orange on the circle of the sun and it surely a bright day I ever seen. 

On the first step, someone who I didn't know whispered to me "Bright days is only a diversion, you're yesterday which always sad!". I stopped for a while before I'm moved forward but then it only a mirror that I should see without turning my head as a lesson for me to get better and better every day, then I moved for the next step. I got a whispered "Good, you're tomorrow and you must dream on it. It will make you fly to the next levels!".  I don't wanna be a man who only has a dream without doing nothing, so I don't wanna listened to those whispers, I just wanna be now on this minutes I stand where I can paint smile as much as I could.

And I never wanna be sad! 


No comments:

Post a Comment