Friday, June 17, 2011

Oscar and the philosophy


      Oscar's oasis is an animated film which production by TeamTO and Tuba Entertainment from France ans south korea.
       This movie is about Oscar the Lizard and the Trio (Harchi, Popy and Buck) which are lost in the middle of a desert, all of them are trying to survive and above all to not die from boredom. The conditions for survival are therefore: find water, find shade, find something to eat, find something to do. all the action was packed in a funny condition and those many stupidity which able to make us laugh.
     If we're able to learn what is inside you'll be find many philosophy there. So from this film I try to make an other version in my version without hi-jacking the original version.



     Hi... My name is Oscar, and I am a lizard. I'm living in a desert at somewhere which I don't know where or when or why even I know my self as a lizard because my friend and the creator told me to be a lizard. I don't have a friend here in this place specialize on my species but I have many competitor at the desert which it become an interesting thing and also become a hate for me.  
     Everyday is a struggle for me, the first scene of me always shown that I was hungry and a noisy stomach which it mean "I NEED SOME FOOD". then in that scene always shown there's a food but always be limited or sometimes it also  a weird thing. When i found a food there always an intrigue happens between me and the trio. I never became a winner but i'm also never be a looser. That condition is not an performing act which been set it up to be like that, it's more than to know how we seen to our life, how we struggle and how we fight to be a winner even it is not a competition and the saddest thing is we laugh on it. 
     Surviving is become a basic instinct of every kind of creature but how we're able to survive is the most important thing to made our way become a rule which we're obey or not to obey on it. Sometimes we're bored with all the condition around us and watch our own other scene! when I found a ball and I want to play with it in purpose to dump all my boring thing, but did you know what happens? an interest "thing" will always not easy for us to get!. see how The trio tried to catch me because I got their ball! it's fun..... and it's also a struggle!




     Sometimes I'm confused with that trio! how come Buck and Harchi is obedient with Poppy.. Silly isn't??? whereas Harchi is a hyena ( I think) and Buck is a vultures which in real life they are a strong and scary creature at least that was my thought, They are afraid with poppy the fox. well it doesn't make sense in a real life until I know why...
it all because of love! Harchi is a male also Buck but poppy is a female even the only female in every scene. Those two creature always give up to Poppy and give everything they want to or even they needed. It showing to us how powerful a love can defeat a powerful thing in this life isn't? Silly but true!
They would do anything for Poppy even they willing to be hit and suffer to make Poppy happy. Poppy also crafty, She never care with these to guys if Poppy got a food or drink, she finished it silently and always take it all without   residual for Harchi and buck. WOOW WHAT A LIFE!
     But yes indeed we're struggling for our survive to loose our bored and our need to eat. and as you know IT'S LIFE. we need to get cruel to get what we want. but it also not a point of this! it is how we look into a life among us. even my self as a lizard knowing this! well still I'm a lizard with a common sense of fight "HOW TO EAT and WHERE I CAN GET!".




but overall this is only a short mind of Oscar who could made me laugh out loud in every scene showed!.....LOL
     

No comments:

Post a Comment