Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Raining

Now it's raining outside, when the day has come and the wind are blowing from the north and stopped at my face. And so it is just like what you always said, that when the day is rain you will be stay awake and watching from the window how was the rainfall.

I won't run and open my door as I used to and let the dew is fall above my face, I just wait and painting of a thunder which happens in every five minutes in where I stand to be a sound that I can live with it. It can be a music of my freedom where I can free to write whatever I wan't, as the lady of the rain that I'm written of or the woman who hate nightfall which covered my days.

It isn't a poem where I should say this is love and I shoupd start with 'I was falling in love to the rain at night or dawn'. I won't wake up to fill up my entire blank paper as you do when the rain is stopped and telling the world that you are just dance within the rain. 

So let my hand took a colored pencil and made a sketch even it was never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment