Saturday, November 5, 2011

November at the second floor

The first step I have been doing is choose a shoes to run, friend of me was sugest me a running shoe so I can move fast than before without hurting my feet but then he also said to me if I choose this kind of shoes then with easily I can also run from the reality which actually I should faced as my mom said.

So then I'm going to the shoes store at the second floor of this shopping area, when I'm entered this store a girl is came to me and said that the leather shoes was match for me, she took it and she also said with wisely that " yes sometimes performance are not describe the person but as you know if we're able to take care our self including performance then it no need to describe but it is absolute that you're a healthy person with a healthy soul".  Then she grab me a shoes, an exclussive shoes for my level even the price is more expensive than I thought, it cost almost if I drink coffee in starbuck for two month everyday.

I took a mirror while I wear those shoes and indeed it didn't match with my clothes and even I didn't feel comfortable with it so I took of and the girl was seems dissapointed, actually I don't want to make her dissapointed so I bought those shoes with thought that I can wear it into formal events.  That girls was happy and packed those shoes, but then she said "I know that this is not your decission for buying those shoes so I will give you a bonus which is a pair of safety shoes or a boots where you can wear it every day and the most important thing is this shoes are made for heavy terrain where you always happy with it and you'll get safety because of it."

I was standing with my nude feet and she told me to sit at the chair while then she bow and wear me a shoes, a safety shoes as a bonus for me.  She also said "this shoes won't make you run as fast as a sport shoes but with this shoes you will be able to run and face what should you face in front". Actually I didn't know what she's talking about but I'm surely following her words. She wear me a shoes like a wife to her husband and then she told me to standing in front the mirror, and yes I'm feel comfortable with this shoes and also match with my style, what I thinking of that time is I got two shoes but paid for one even actually the cost are still higher. 

This girl is smiling at me and whispering me to remembered her as someone who pay attention to me and indeed I'm following her because of she's so wise and there is no such girl which watch my detail specially on shoes, and I couldn't get her off from my head since the november on the second floor that year even it only a minutes I know her but inside of me I feel like that this shoes are only a symbol of loving from a girl to a man.

The next month I came to her store where she worked but I couldn't found her, her friend is saying that she's didn't come to the store today and maybe for a week because she had a vacation. Surely I wait for the day where she will come to me at the same store and to be expect that I'll get the same smile as the first I saw her. 

I came to this girl the next week and I found her, I entered that room where she's standing alone and seems she is sad form her face. I said "Hi.. do you still remember me? the one that met you last month and you gave me a bonus a pairs of shoes? Look I'm still wearing this shoes". She looked confused and said that she never recognize me and even she couldn't remember me, she just left me to the other shoes corner.

I'm surely down that time, I know that she was lying to me and I think she was covered something for me. It doesn't made me despert and everyday I come to her shoes store and trying to made her remembered me, but I couldn't until once when I came to her store I seen her do the same thing as the first we met to the other guy and I was shocked.

I just keep my silent while everyday now is become a habbit for me to come down to her store and watching her from a distance. 

As the November on the second floor last year now the time is running so fast, it already two years since I have a good communication with this girl, so I keep doing the same thing that is watching her from a distance even for her this is nothing but for me this is love of my life. I keep to come everyday to see her. 

There's nothing happen after two year. Now I heard she was moved to the other store which no body knows wheee is she now.

No comments:

Post a Comment