Thursday, November 17, 2011

Seven Lessons to Run

Today is my first running. I have prepared all I need which is my body, my mind, my clothes, my shoes and even I bought my own glasses to complete my performance on the first run. Surely I'm not an athlete or a player which catching trophy is my purpose. But I won't catch any trophy or even a gift when I win on this game.

Yesterday I have been trained in the city park. "Practise makes perfect", a quotes which I always seen on the hall of running track is washed my brain. Actually I don't have any ability for run or even walked since I was a kid until one day I found a running shoes in my mom kitchen. Then I met someone who always tought me how to walk before I'd run, he tought me many thing which is how to stand with my own feet and how to set my own goal in purpose to setting how fast I will run or what speed I can reach.

The next day after I found those running shoes, I walked to the city park where I could met with others who also running in a circle. I seen many people man and woman who running without turning side, their eyes seems like focused to the front where the track is available and surely they were followed the tracks. I seen expenssives running shoes they weared and branded clothes while they were keep running, sometimes they were stopped to take a drink and continued the running. Some are decided to make 10 circle but some are seems tired and  stopped after running on 4th circle.

I haven't started to run, what I do is just seeing their running from a distance, I was too shy to join with them because my shoes or my clothes weren't too expenssive or even it can't called as a pair or running shoes from those look.  They were seem run by a systems where within their run is controlled by how their breathe. I'm wondered that time how come our breathe flow could controlled their run so I started to jump for many times to made an exhale inhale breathing while I jumped, then I realized if it truly could control our body to stay fit, and that was a first lesson for me.

When I finished jumping someone is came to me and said that I'm a good runner so he offered to gave me more lesson of run.  He said running is the same  with life, the more fit your body the more ability for us to run. He also said if we want to win we must know our ability to run and what speed that we able to reach, it also the same as life, we must knowing our ability to walk on our life process. That was the second lesson I got even I said to him that I haven't got any good running shoes so it would make me not as a good runner with a good shoes, but then he said that good is not expenssive while he pointed at my shoes, he also said shoes is a foot step where we were standing on it no matter how good is your shoes if your foot step and how we stand is bad then it also affect to how we run. He said to me to put my stand as strength as a rocks where even there is a winds flow I will keep standing so I followed him to make a stand and tried to make my own believe of standing as a base of running the same as life, and that was the fourth lesson I got.

He asked me to sat beside him and asking what is my goals and what is my motivation, then I said I want to win so everyone will seeing me as a winner where I'll be respected and everyone will know who I am then my motivation is I want to prove to everybody that a kid like me which always underestimated is able to make a pride. My coach is bow and took a deep breathe and said to me that if it become my goal so I should stop running and don't continue my lesson so I asked why. He answered that running or race is not only what we will get after the race or after running but it's all about understanding our ability and do the best what we can do, even we should loose in that race at least we can understand what make us loose and try to do better and better, indeed we must focused on won but that was not a priority. The major thing is we loved to run and analyze the run for a better run and the trophy is just a bonus, the main trophy is how we can handle after we get the trophy or to be a looser in a race. That is the goals and motivation that I should take and it was the fifth lessons.

Then he asked to me, with whom I will run and surely I answered that I will run with other competitors but he asked who and I couldn't answered it. He looked into my eyes and said before I had a raceor competition I should know my enemy and if possible I should know their ability not just running as fast as I could. He also said to me that I should know what track that I should run, the more I know the track the more I could understand what I will he faced for. And surely it make senses so this is the sixs lessons.

He stand up and watched one guy who run on the track and told me to watch this guy, the guy is running fast and sometimes he slow down his run and sometimes become fast and also took a rest to drink. He said the good runner is know when to fast his running and know when to stopped and that was the same as life, it called positioning. It also know where you should stand and where I must stand to start and even in the finish line. That was the seventh lessons.

Then he told to me to tied up my shoes tightly and push me between the start line and gave me number to start the run.

Those lesson is where I start my first run, I'm standing on the first start and ready to run with my bad shoes but I'm sure that I have believe in running and my ability. Now and now and now and now I keep my running and it hasn't end.

No comments:

Post a Comment