Thursday, November 17, 2011

That I would be Good

When I numb my self, I'm not even a good thing or even kept my emptiness as my boundaries of my life, but so I will be good after this and even I got the thumbs down which I never saw with my own eyes. I just have ears to listened what develop my spirit. And I would be fine if I went bankrupt where I'm standing without foot wear and walked because of catching by the rain behind me. 

I did nothing to get up or to raise up and even I'm forgot to built a stair when I was put my dream above the sky. Really I am just someone who forgot what I should do or what I shouldn't do.

Again Alanis Morisete is writing on "That I would be good", everything will always be good even when I am overwhelmed because of many thing that make me warmth instead I'm cold, and I loved to be good without pretending my self. 

So if I will be good in time where I shouldn't asking what time I should pursue, so will you catch my run to be a best pretender as a liar of my good or my emptiness kind.

What good in this and what good on what I do, to be some person and personal who lived on my own stand, hang up by the sky without affordable to climb because my hands are tied up while I'm always good. 

Whether with or without you as the song played

No comments:

Post a Comment