Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stucked In a Reflections

As I wrote :

The Joker was sad when he saw himselves reflected on the mirror, he saw sadness inside his eyes without pretending that he should keep smiling and it painted on his mouth. Is he lying to himselves? The answer would be no, why? It called consequences, when he choose to be a joker or a clown he decided to make him selves as laugh trigger, not only by saying but when others seeing his face. Yes they human also who able to feel sad and angry but as a personal not a clown or a joker. And you got stucked on your own reflection!

I bought a coffee and then drink it in an evening on my rooftop where I can saw twilight, the sun is goes down. I have my own thought trough my coffee, it is when I seen many similarity between all process of life with a cup of coffee. Why? Bitterness? addict? overdose? discourse? serve? joy? power? spirit? or even it a weakness, it is when you find your selves alone and nobody is beside you hold you when you got mind stucked. Not because of the coffee but because of discourse of your selves who playing trick with your own dream and your own past. Why should hate the past if it can motivate you to the better future or why should against the future why now you're running for it. Where were you at the last minutes just now?.

I have a music player inside my room where I always keep it on when I was around, I played some Jazz music for my ears. I listened how The angry man Charles Mingus played his bass and kickin out my soul to fly to another dimension and those time are where I put all my birden inside my cupboard to relax enjoy my life. Should I understand what is Jazz as I questioned what is life? And the answer would be no, for some part we don't need to drown questioning what is actually beyond our thought. So what should we do? We're seeing ourselves through our own glasses and make a conclussion about that as a discourse then evaluate it to be the next step.  It isn't hard, we're what we are who has own thought for possitivity or any negativity that we're created.  

I love the rain as much as I love how the sun is make a light through my morning window, it kins of hope for my self as a good start and as a spirit to keep my self awake and realizing that the day still rotating and it should be a process where I must step a head from the  last step I've  taken. Why should I complained when the rain is didn't fall on a daylight? It is nothing to do with what we want or what we need, the nature has own balance when it must have a rain or when it should sunny even there is human factors on it but the fact is human factors are only mistakes which made un-balance to this nature.  Surely the rain was a gift, but why they were hate when it rain? is it because the flood? or they cried because of human systems which made the environtment as their standing without knowing what they should do or what is the causes. Is it ego? or they never care? Which humanity their seeing if they were blamed each other without make any solutions? are they creating their own wars?  or even they are digging their on grave?.

Love!? Which love? what kind a love? whom to love? humanity? conciousness? reality?. Is it when a man kissed a woman then they called fall in love or love without falling?. falling from logic and conciousness to get and understanding love? Soulmate? wife? husband? Is it when a girl held my arm and she said "my love is everlasting" then they separated after years and forgot their promises?  Is it when you're not able to sleep and all you thinking of is only someone you loved? braverry? courage? Is it someone who made a coffee in the morning and serve it to you and no matter what it tasted it will be always delicious because she made it with love?  Is it someone who take care your children and watch them grow then she always smile and kiss you when you get home?. Love a Human or even larger than that? Our vertically love, Love to God Who has created us with all we got now and what we faced right now. Did you ever think about that?

I'm wearing a shoes as a protector for my feet, when I stand in a gravel or in a hot dessert then I wont get hurt and feel hot. Further even I'm able to run faster and further than when I used my naked feet to run. Is it the philoshopy of a stand? Believe? Fate?  Trust? 

Mirror also able to lie!  sometime it doesn't similar with our stand, sometimes it seems further than we stand and reflecting but it sometimes is more near than we thought.

So where did you stucked?

No comments:

Post a Comment