Sunday, January 29, 2012

When the pavement is not suitable for pedestrians

"Are you able to walk while your eyes was closed?"
"I don't need eyes to walk, I just need feet to walk"
"Where will you put your feet while the pavement are no longer exist?"

"The sign of every living creatures is moving"
"Are the plants also move?"
"They grow but didn't move"
"Why?"
"Pavement are made for pedestrians not for plants"
"I didn't see any pavement here"
"Because you're plants, and you never walked"

"Where we should walk?"
"On your shoes"
"I meant where I should put my shoes"
"You can put your shoes outside because this place are for nude feet"
"Is there any pavement here?"
"What is that? "
"Path for pedestrian like I do?"
"I'm sorry you're in a wrong place"
"Where am I?"
"You're in the jungle now."

"Why they closed the door?"
"Because of the aircon, it doesn't work if the doors open"
"Why they are hidding?"
"The atmosphere wasn't good for our health"
"Who messed the air?"
"We do!"
"Did you proud?"
"I really don't know"


No comments:

Post a Comment