Thursday, January 26, 2012

Actually I Skipped My Childhood

Everyday I woke up and seems like every times I woke up, I woke up in a place which I never knew before. So in my age now perhaps I have been travelling to a new place for thousand times. I have a friend, fantasy friend actually named Ariax, It was a silly thing actually to have my own imaginary friend at the fifth grade. It was started at the third grade of my school my teacher always thought me how to dream and always asked us what we will become in the future, She thought me also it was good to have fantasy friend which will help us as a motivator. 

I didn't want to do that actually, but then I realized it helping me a lot in my thought and the way of me for seeing this life gonna be. At least I'm still better from all my class mate. Normally all boys in my class always said that he has imaginary friend which is a superhero or something that they always watching the cartoon every Saturday morning, then my imaginary friend was more cute than that. Use to I know a girl my neighbor named Ari, She was a high school student, and she was so pretty and beautiful, but the important thing is she always pay attention on me. A year I knew Ari as someone who care about me and it was amazing to have someone who care about our self because I think my mother doesn't care about me, I don't know where she is. After years Ari left the town with her family and It was my decision to made a fantasy friend called Ariax. 

Don't ask me about how Ariax's look, I have a good fantasy on it surely she was a girl with a butterfly wing, has a long hair and always dressed in green. I never talk about it before because might be everyone will think I'm nuts because all friend at the fifth grade already left such a thing, but surely it still better because I never change my fantasy character like my friend in the third grade use too, a lot of them said their fantasy friend are taken from superhero whom always wear underwear outside like superman does, I think that was stupid. 

Anyway, Ariax was helping me to paint my future, everyday when I woke up the question which appear in my head is always "what will be I become the next days". But surely until now I haven't found the perfect character for my self in the future, so when I didn't have anything to think of then Ariax told me to make a scratch mark on the wall, she said someday I will know how many times and how many days I skipped my childhood.

I was thinking I'm a painter, because I loved to pain and I was thinking that in the future I will be an artist, who has gallery and art show, where everybody is shake my hand because I was successful with my art, then I'm thinking it was my potential so my mind at the day is set to be an artist. In whole day I tried to draw anything and it even in a wall to make some gravity, I always thought that might be this is an answered of my prayed so I was sure that environment will support me plus Ariax always told me that I should be my self no matter what others will say. I was lived with my grandma and actually she was nice at me, She never mad at me until I drawn a devil on her wall, it piss her off and because of the tragedy I was grounded with taken all my drawing stuff, so I stopped to dream about become an artist.

The next day I was thinking that I'm a pilot, so that day I should find a way to make it. In school I was in a middle of science project so I was thinking to make a project related to "fly", I tried to make a paper about how bird can fly and compared with a plane. Surely I have a good assumption that two thing which is plane and bird are have the same similarity which is have a wing, so It was simple. I tried to prove that theory, so in my garage I'd try to make wing that I can used and hoping that this project will made me a successful project due to my science project and off course it was always about the dream I have. After finished make a wing then I climb a tree on my backyard, after I wear those wing I jumped down but the next day I was woke up in the hospital because my leg was broken. Then I stopped to dream about a pilot.

After I recovered I was thinking that I'm a detective, so when my neighbor is loosing a dog I knew it was my duty to help, so I started an investigation. I started from the back yard which I found a broken fence so I did make an assume that The thief is jump up the fence and took the dog, because The dog is always tied in the back yard so I was thinking that the dog will not escape by itself. I made many analyze that that the thief was jump up the fence and because the heavy weight it broken the fence and the dog house, that was my first analysis and it should be next investigation, that is interrogate. I will start it with interrogate the owner, so I was go to their house and knocking in the front door. Surely Mr. Jack the owner of the house is opened the door but then he was yelling at me and said that me who caused the dog escaped and he told me to go back to my house and gave em compensation. I'm confused that time, because I didn't know exactly what happen instead I'm there to help them to search the dog, so I went back to my house and asking my grandma about whats happen. My grandma said that when I jumped down the tree my body is hit the fence and the dog house so the dog is runaway, and because of that my grandma should gave Mr. Jack a compensation of the dog and the damages. I was grounded again and stopped to dream about a detective.

The other day, I was thinking that I'm a racer. but it stopped because when I used my grandma's car it hit the garage door and grounded for more.

Annd others dream that I have always ended in a bad way, so I started to hate Ariax because after all this time she that told me to be my self who has a dream. I stopped dreaming and tried to count what I scratched on the wall and I was amaze that from all my dream, the dreamless day is much more that I ever dream to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment