Monday, January 30, 2012

Journey to Iceland

Where I should awake in this sleep? while I should walking passing through the rain time by time till I've grown into something that able to fly over the moon, where I should be at?

If I have an eye, what should I saw this evening when the glacier is not frozen anymore and the grasses are become dry because the weather are not in a winter anymore. Then I'll become a horse whom will run under the Seljalandsfoss consider it all the same with the rain which falling on my hair. So where I should be at when I started to sleep this night?

If I followed the wind surely the rain will be stuck on a tornado on over the California's dream and crossing border from the Bermuda to Spain but I won't do that today, I am the eyes whom not able to see and arms that static silent on a narrow mind within my brain. So where is the direction that I will be become tomorrow?

I'm not a shark who lived in a cold ocean or a Penguin who lived in a summer camp of July or August, so I will not floating on the ocean to reach where I am. I'm just a tinny painter, smaller than a hobbit but larger than a dungeon of mind. I'M A HORSE! ICELAND HORSES.

But the way show me another path which is love was definitively a wrong way to someone like me, I'm the one who carried a refrigerator all this time and I don't want any heating machine step up on my consciousness. BUT I"M AFRAID OF COLD, MY SKIN GET ITCHY WHEN I WAS IN COLD. They said falling in love will warm me up but instead it's killed my heart and Where I should be at that moment. Should I jumped down the Seljalandsfoss to break apart and gather in the ocean to go to another ocean and put an anchor in Indonesia to met my parent and said that I'll be coming home but not today. 

Surely I need to buy a larger dungeon and I should put a light in it so then I will called The light over of my dungeon, and every people will amaze and ask who's the architect and ask me to reference them to be a client. I'm too arrogant for this kind of things, So should I wear a bikini but there are no bikini I can used because I'm a man and It was shame if I should wear a bikini instead nude will be more comfortable for me. AM I A HUMAN? 

When I woke up tomorrow morning, I should take a bath in the Blue lagoon, and asking my rain to stopped for a while and put my Ice box in a villa at the Arnavatn lake, but should I seeing who's will be watching it and take care of it while I'm still afraid of cold and the wind which blew from The  Greenland is getting faster and faster!. OH SHIT...!!! I FORGOT TO BRING THE EQUATOR LINE HERE!!.

I walked under the aurora and it boost me up near to Canada where the place is colder and continued to drag me up to the north polar. I wish I'm a millionaires so I will bought a thick jacket from Australia, NOT FROM FLEECE OR CROCODILE SKIN, I LOVE THEM TOO MUCH!!!! IT IS A COTTON but surely it was made in India. I should keep awake on my path to get my journey done before I'm falling love again and get some more broken heart before I need to die. Should I bring my graveyard?

The option was fly or by the sea and I choose to ride a horse, started from place called Paris van Java, Bandung. Indonesia and I bought some hospitality there to make a friend on me along my journey crossing The Mid east. There are three stop which I couldn't handle, the first one was in Croatia the girls was taking me out for drank and it was worked, I lost in Turkey!. The second one was in Mexico, they asked me to dance latino and it freak me out! IT WAS HOT IN THERE!. I passed out for two days. The third stop was in California, they asked me to dream about Bali and it put me back at Kuta while my horse were in London dragging the chariot of the kingdoms.

When I should arrive at the Iceland while I couldn't stopped for stopped?. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment