Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Killing The Name

"Did you remember when us still together?"
"No I don't, are we ever been together?"
"I don't know exactly but why I felt we're so close, do you?"
"No I don't, should I?"

"I was afraid to swim for the last three year"
"You will not drown anyway"
"But I'm afraid of water"
"It doesn't make you killed isn't?"
"No, it made me a champion!", I love swim since I need to swim"

"If I am  become rich I will buy a ferrari"
"Do you now what ferrari is?"
"Nope, what's that?"
"It's a chariot, the picture is showing a horse"
"Then I don't want to buy ferrari then, I don't know how to make horses shoe"

"Why you wrote your journal everyday?"
"It isn't a journal, I'm writting a diary"
"Then I was mistaken, after this long I was lied by my brother"
"why?"
"Because he told me to write a diary on a journal, I just notice that was two different thing"
"Yes you are a smart boy now"

"Would you marry me?"
"I'm sorry I can't"
"Why?"
"Because I'm your shadow, stupid!"
"O I see!"

"Sir, can I order white coffee?"
"Are you saying coffee with milk or cream in it?"
"No, I want a coffee but it has a white color"
"Can you kill me now?"

"What is your wish for the next year?"
"I want a hot chocolate and a slice of  cheese cake"
"But next year the chocolate factory is closed"
"Owh, then  iced chocolate will be okay"

"Can you spell your name?"
"N-a-m-e"
"No I meant your birth name"
"b-i-r-t-h-n-a-m-e"
"Go to hell!"
"Where is that?"
".........."

No comments:

Post a Comment