Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Brother and a Coffee #2

Even so my brother didn't listened to me instead more tread on me that if in one more week I couldn't find a way to help him, he will make my life suffer and surely I don't want it happen.  Slowly I talked to the girl which now is become my girl friend, we talked in front of shared cup of black coffee.

I asked her what did she look at me, I told her that I'm just nothing and only an outsider which tried to live in civilization, she said that she like me because a coffee, according to her a coffee is the way of life and a coffee in an idea to live, self understanding and what is life actually is drawn on a coffee. 

I'm getting confused with what should I do meanwhile my brother is keep asking about the girl, then I found a way to make the girl hate me,  I made a plan with my brother which is he will help the girl when I spill the coffee to the girl. Actually it was a foolish but I don't have time to think what should I do or what I felt to this girl, what I do is searching my save, so one time she asked me to bring a hot coffee and  spill it to her leg, she's screamed and my brother is came to her and help her to clean her coffee spill.

But what happen, the girl is slap my brothers face  and my brother is slapping her back then suddenly it became a fight. I'd try to reduce the fight and separate them both but hecause I'm weak my face is hit by my brother and my stomach was kicked by the girl. They surely stopped watching me lost of conciousness.

The girl said sorry and carried me to the couch and lying me down and so my brother did, then they both were appologize each other then the girl is told everything whats happen between us. 

Because of tragedy I should take a rest in a hospital and the doctor said that I was indicated in a brain cancer and estimated that I couldn't continuing live at least until one year, surely I was shocked but I am still what I am. This thing change my life, my brother was now loving me while the girl I never noticed anymore, my family now is care about me. 

And you know what I love a coffee and keep loving a coffee, this is the 4th year since I tood that I will never survive. The fact is I'm still alive because of joy of the coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment