Friday, January 27, 2012

The Dungeon Was Under My Bed

I wish there are no nightfall, and I keep writting it on my grandma's wall. My grandma said if we wish for something, it better written in the place you can saw it so I wrote it in every corner of my room so when I saw it, I can read it loud hoping that it was come true. 

Once my grandma asking me why I wish there are no such night fall, is it because I am afraid of dark or is it anything else. I said that  I don't afraid of dark or any monster which will appear in the dark like the fairy tales but what I am afraid is everytimes I seen darkness it made me think, and all the thought inside the dark was dreams which I will be never captured. My grandma is smiling at me and said that I will be a great man because of that but meanwhile let the night become the balance of this mother earth. My grandma also said in this world there always be two thing which opponent, dark and bright, men and women, good and bad and many of thing that we will find in this world.

Perhaps I already wrote hundreds of those will but the night still appear as my grandma's told me, everynight I couldn't sleep because of dreams, it was not a bad dream actually instead a good dream where I always dream about good things that will happened to me. Sometimes I dream about me become the superhero or become a president but also in the end I felt that was just a fifth grade boy's dream and it never be happen in the future.

I don't have much friend to share all my dream, I'm preffered to wrote it in a book or even in a wall so in my room is full of picture and notes which sometimes I don't get it either. I always sleep with the lamp is on but there are still a problem I have a bed which under the bed is dark and I called as dungeon of my dream.

I realized that I have been in my prison all this time watching my wall full of note even there are no sadness or sorrow inside of that and it's time for me to get release all of my silly dream thing and open the world so then the next day I asked my grandma to re-paint my room to released all my limitation of thought.

I found my self become a new boy, I have a friend and I have a life and seems like my grandma is happy seeing my growth. But still when the nightfall is came I still don't know what to do, I don't wanna have a dream as my dream before so I went to under the bed and started to write in one rhytm that I will not afraid of dreams or any and after I got sleepy enough I climb up my bed and have some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment