Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Brother and a Coffee #1

Actually I have perfect life on my own version, I have to go to school everyday and go back at noon every day except on the weekend, I'd spent my weekend to stay at the family library. Actually that wasn't family library, The library was belong to my brother. He's 2 years older different than me but my parent was always made him as a priority. He called a library because he has many collection of books, my brother is love to read and draw so he collected almost all comics that ever published in our town. Everything he wants always provided because my parent specially my grand mother was loving him so much. Once I heard in a family discussion that They (All my family) was intent to made my brother to be the next generation of my family.

A fight between brothers maybe isn't too weird in every family but for me it was a weird, because I never get what I want instead I must use all my brother stuff after he didn't use it anymore, started from clothes, toys and every single thing that happened in my life. 

Every day I should pay money to rent his books and surely I couldn't resist that because I love to read and I didn't have enough money to buy it even my parent was never gave me some money to bought my needed. When I don't have money he gave me allowance to read some of his books but My brother always gave me an agreement that I should finished his homework or any job that my parents gave us. 

My brother was a coffee hater, meanwhile I love coffee so much. Once he was yelled at me to get out when I brought a coffee to his library. That time I was so happy because I can make my brother cry, Actually there was nothing wrong with a coffee it isn't a phobia also but I knew the story from my nephew that when my brother was 7 years old he was spilled by a hot coffee until his skin was took off, and after that he was afraid of coffee so when he met a coffee he will hysteric and it was a fun for me to get revenge to all what he did to me. But that revenge was not to effective because usually after I made him afraid with a coffee, he will tell our parents and I get a punishment to sit under table for hour and wrote a sentence 'I will not bother my brother and I will respect him as my elder brother'. 

In school he was a popular student because of he was smart and everything he wear is always branded and it seems like a lot of girl like a boy who has good performance, while me always became an outsider and became some one who is lower than a garbage. Every body is always made a fun of me and my brother did it too, often he said that I'm not his brother and I'm only a servant in our house. 

I never mind at all, I just want to enjoyed my life even every people's are didn't admit my existences, I never care as long I could enjoy my coffee in MY TIME it was enough for me.

One day my brother was in love with a girl in my class. That girl is surely a star in our school, but even so it doesn't change the way my brother behave to me. Every time we finished school he came to my class but not to pick me up instead he asked that girl to came along with him. Until the girl was knew that my brother was a coffee hater and it different with the girl, The girl was a coffee lover too and it become a major problem to my brother. That time I was thinking that this moment should gave me an advantage, because I knew my brother will ask me a help and I can ask anything for a payment. 

So when I got back from school surely he picked me up and ask me to help him, how can he handle with the coffee phobia and he also said he was in deep love with that girl, but things getting worst because my brother was not asking but he told me to help him and if I'm not helping him so he promised that the rest of my life will be not easy because he will haunt me for the rest of my life.

It is hard for me to think and I was asking more time to think how can I help him, meanwhile in the same way the girl was close to me now because we have the same hobby which is enjoying coffee and then we called OUR TIME. every day my brother was asking me how to help him to get the girl without a coffee, time was goes and I'm still couldn't find the perfect way to help my brother as my brother want meanwhile actually I didn't want to help him with all things he did to me instead I want to pay a revenge but it also impossible because he tread me and I knew he was deadly serious, a week already that girl is close to me and finally she said that she like me. Surely I want to answered YES I LIKE HER TOO, but in the other side IT IS MY SUICIDE, but finally I answered YES because she knew how to tread me, she respect me as a boy and the important thing is she is admitted my existence.

That day is become an tense day for me, my brother was asking what is the way and asking is it the girl asked him or not. 

I lied to him and said that the girl was already has a boy friend and told that she didn't like my brother, but my brother was insist to arrange the meeting and surely it was more tense for me, I didn't know what should I do that time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment