Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Harmony

Rain :
"If the sky never goes dry then what I will become, and you will never be able to see the rainbow above the sky."

Wind :
"Did you notice that me who brought you here, I'd bring the cloud to the mountain from the ocean"

Cloud :
"Well, it only a cause. Who caused rain surely I am who kept the tears along my journey and when it's come a time for me so I will drop the rain."

Mountain :
"The cloud who falling love with me, did you see how the cloud always stay close to me."

Rainbow :
"But afterall it is not about the rain isn't? see how humans are happy when the rain was stopped and off course it is about how goodness appear after bad thing which is the rain."

Time :
"What you guys talking about.. we are not human who has ego and never satisfied on things. It is our duty to keep the balance of this living creature, it is not about how good or bad are you but it always about harmony or balance. We never fight each other, the rain never fight with the storm or mountain who blocked the way.

The rain was cause a flood because of balance of this nature, the rainbow cames for a reason so human will able to learn how great is this universe with all the system which running on me as time, let human complains and we will keep on our track.

Let it be a harmony."

No comments:

Post a Comment