Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tales Between Under of Standing and The Coffee that Bite

I walked down the stair from the sky where I hang up my dream since I was a boy. I rode my shadow to drawn fast from the high. At my age I've been climbed up to the sky where actually my mom always said that my dream was upon the sky. But what I got? I couldn't release my tied and the stair also not strong enough to push me up so I choose to move down after asked to the rain what should I do when I met failure.

The rain said "If you're reach place higher then you'll be afraid of high but it will different if you're fall down in a hole, what you able to do is only climb up". Actually it isn't my will to went down but the reality was pushed me down to the ground which the earth where my feet are should belong. 

I'm drawn to the earth so fast because I knew my shadow was good at the ground even it will be hurt falling to the ground but I'm sure there are the place that I should standing, under the sky where I could believe in thing and under the stand of the sky. Boundaries on something where I need to pursue and what is to be set as my goal at my own life. 

I'm speeding without any parachute, my head is down and my eyes was starred to sky where before I tried to reach until I realized that was only my childhood dream. Dream to pick the star and catching the rainbow. I didn't close my eyes to dream so it will motivate me that someday I'll be back to the sky, Surely i don't have money to buy a flight by plane but it doesn't matter, I'm able to dream some more about being the Superman. 

In the middle of my fallen, a bird was came to me and asking why I'm so foolish to go down when everybody want to climb up. I said to him that something in life is need more to be understand than climb up to the sky,  I didn't recognize my self and what I will do is knowing my self first to climb up again and even i should climb as a dead body. At least that time I know who I am, he was cried during my fallen, I didn't know how long I've been falling down but I knew that was far enough to dream about how many years I've been alive. 

The bird now didn't spread his wing so he start to fall with me, but because of my weight I felt down first. I could see he tried to catch my speed but he couldn't so I slowed down my fall, but I couldn't my shadow was insist me to get down fastest as he can. 

I left him in the sky, my eyes didn't see him anymore, I was turned my eyes down where I could seen a huge lake was under me and in a minutes I would fall into that lake.

For a hour I'm entering the water surface till I got back to the surface, I'm floating and try to swam on the side of the lake. The water was bitter and it feel like I knew this taste before, I'd reach the side of the lake but I was still in a high. It was like a dejavu where actually I've seen this situation before, I jumped down and realized that I was jumped from a cup which usualy I used for a coffee. My thought was right, it is my cup and I disn't fall on a lake, I was fallen into a coffee cup. I wondered why the cup was so big, am I dreaming or it just my fantasy?. Suddenly  a giant came and grabbed those cup and drank the coffee, I tried to see who's the giant and suprised that was me.

Many question was appear in my head, why I was there seeing thing that larger than me and why I felt from the sky and drown into my on coffee. Am I been cursed and shrinked or any other excuse.

I seen the giant which is my self was wrote a note on a paper, he wrote "Who am I and where I am?" then I started notice that life is not just a simple of knowing and climb up to pursue our goal, it was more about essence and existence of our self. Realizing that I was a small thing in a huge world and even just a tinny thing in front of God Who has created us.

As the coffee everyone has a choice in life, as idea, as thought and as how their seeing on this life. Direction is God, how we get closed to God, knowing our self as God's creature who need to bow to God and realizing who we are in a tinny world called earth.

I woke up with my eyes still closed, where I could smell a coffee beside my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment