Monday, February 20, 2012

Pedestrians

Even I'm not able to run I know I can use my feet to step and walk even in certain speed. In this path I can see life and many reality of my environment remembering I'm not alone in this world and I knew I should aware with my own atmospheres. I created a box not because I will fall into it, it just the matter of my boundaries where I should stopped and then walk again like others. Between the past crossing the future and the present day as my thinking on many ideas outside the box which I built.

At the first step might be I'm too weak without power so what I did in the past was just an eliminate feeling where I'm fighting because of it, right here at the corner of the street where the pavement are no longer suitable for pedestrians, where pedestrians right was taken away by someone who has enough power or powerless. I'm in a dilemma where I should make a sound and take care of my environment meanwhile they need to make a destruction, a forbidden destruction, a right thief. They stand on the pavement selling to fulfill their needed while I do just complaining bout the things outside the humanity.

Is it disciplines already died, where people are not necessary to think others and start to act that we're living in ourselves. 

I don't know and really never know when I was learning about life what I found is not an answer instead more questions. I'm asking for more and stop for thousand times to ask and still I couldn't talk and decide what I should ask..

And I keep walk!

Humanity and social problem are seem easy within our eyes but the fact was deep, it larger than a war scale of even it is smaller thing than put a food into our mouth, it is more about life and all the intrigue and all the problems within. Many small thing that we didn't notice or realizing that we're done something wrong affect to our social life.

Pavement? what special about it? Is it only an infrastructure where we should walk on the side safely and comfort next to out destination and many thing. Yes it only a path where it doesn't has special feature on it, but did you know there are many simple thing which invisible and it really basic thing in life. HUMAN RIGHT, sure everyone has right to do their activity, to breath, walking and even running in a public area. Who provided it? Government? Us or our society who demand to built our needed?

Let's walk over the pedestrian, and I'm talking about Indonesian pedestrian. It doesn't matter where you stood up against your will to walk or brought your ego to fill in the path with your on way but WE'RE NOT ALONE!.

Pavement was built for pedestrian where everybody can feel comfort when they are walking and safe from the vehicle across the street. but whats happened? when traffic jam is happen on the street the motorbike is start to climb on the pavement and rode like it was his road without feeling guilty, He didn't realize that he was tread on the pedestrian's right. He think it's the matter of opportunity but IT WAS WRONG!! When you start to ride over the pavement your discipline was killed by your ego and as emotions, you've beaten by your EGO and it make you a STUPID PERSON!!. and that is a describe about life actually where you should learn from thing that is simple but it was made you a good person or a bad person.

That is only one case that happen, then in some place cadger was fill up the pavement covered along our eyes can see, they acting like there are nothing happens in front of them. They will said it was their right too to selling and get a life but how about the pedestrians walk? It is not about high people or low people in economic do their life but this is about humanity where discipline are depend on every single body thought and perceptions.

Then start walking!

You'll seen a lot many diversity of people, there are hope, dream or even crime which happen every minutes all over the world. Walking means dynamic change from the zero point to some point, no matter how fast or how great you're we're walked in the same earth as human even there are many different thing we saw. YES IT'S A MATTER OF PERCEPTIONS OF HUMAN.

Is it a choice when someone choose to walk, ride a motorbike or by car? yes it was a choice of everybody but it also in the right tracks without hurting others.




No comments:

Post a Comment