Monday, February 6, 2012

Fashion is my prime killing

"Don't judge the book by it's cover"

I love to wearing sandal and shorts wherever I go and I will say it is about comfort zone of my life, do they ever care? yes certainly they care about it! do I care? No!!. Why need to?  Why should they care? is it something to blamed? also it not about they are judgement but it is the matter how eyes could see. 

Car sales maybe won't offered you to buy a car if you're wearing sandals, shorts and ordinary tshirt that probably it already three years  age, they didn't care how much money do you have in the pocket if you're wearing those thing but they will offer you a  car when you wear a branded clothes, they will say you're a potential buyer and in one second they will think you are a rich guy. FACT!.  is it important? some will said yes it is important, see how many magazine or TV show that tought us what to wear and what you should wear but some are doesn't, me is the one who didn't care about it at all.

When you need a job then get some interview, the panelis will see what you're wearing, they didn't give a damn thing even you're able to answered all their questions or how high is your IQ grade! pathetic isn't???

When you crossed down at the shopping center with someone who is branded wear than you, then perhaps they will assume that you're just a driver or a maid who companize his master!. C'mon dude!! that was too rude!!

I've been into those conditions even worst when I'm entered a cafe they won't respect you as other people who wearing good suits, they think will not get a tips from people who wearing sandals and shorts. Then when you met a girl, she asked you for blackberry pin and you didn't have it. This trend and fashion is killing me! but do I care? No!

Old fashion is fun!  people are excited how technology is helping them, and I'd agree about that but then what's happen? they depend on it!  It seems like speak are no longer necessary as long they can send a text message through their gadget. In certain conditions yes we need it but not in whole aspect of life. I'd seen a family in a restaurant where the father, mother and their two children was playing their gadget without speak each other, is it a choice? yes their choose to be in it and should I blame? no!  when I wear sandal to a hotel it doesn't mean that I'm a man without attitude, I' wear it because I'm comfortable with it!

Some physchologist said that a man's character can be seen by how their dresses and I will said it was a bullshit!!  it was a value that given by others but not define ourself. If their respect someone who has good suits, okay it was their decission but for me it just an eye which blinking in one second for the next who knows.

Some people said we must follow the trend, but what kind of trend we should follow? it was not about how they look or they can simply undsrestimated people by their dresses or the way he looks. It is matter about understanding what trend or technology and even fashion that we need to involve on it.

So I will say, no matter how expenssive is your coffee but if you can't enjoy it then it is only a small value of yours, get to know your self is understanding what you really need in life, even it has come from cheap coffee or ordinary shirt that you wear.

This life is simple!  and peoples are made it hard by their way of thinking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment