Friday, October 28, 2011

Word Sign


One  slice of cheese cake :

Hey look at me, I'm sweet as it look and surely everybody want me! Hey I'm a symbol of urban people where they keep running catching the time while they needed instantly, some people left behind and some people are moving too fast so they didn't recognize him them self anymore.

Hey taste on my sugar, It's melting on your tongue like a word which spoken and disappear within the time, I won't complain because I was made to disappear and I don't bother if someone is put a hate on me because soon I'll be gone to where I can rest my soul (if I have a soul).

They put me on a high value where some people think I'm the symbol of glamour life where every thing need to payed with a high cost, but I'm not that arrogant. In the process to make the real me it need much time where it need a detail and also loving like my friend the coffee... so let's ask him.

One cup of Coffee :

What's wrong if I'm bitter? and is it my mistake if I'm become bitter while for some people said my self is life, even of course I had a bad thing that people shouldn't follow me. 

I'm a love as usual where it need to serve with feeling, reverence and devotion of a wife to her husband, to someone he/she loved and else. 

but the most important thing is I'm a life, where it means of bitterness and sweet at the same time, affect on addict as love and even stub out. I don't need more explanation about me right?

One stick of cigarette : 

Surely I'm deadly, and I'm bad as it look! but anyway for some people I'm a stand which become the one who able to understand people.

Just don't be me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment