Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Coffee at The Limited Time


I try to run catching the bus in front of me, I didn't know how far I've been running  but the last time I could remember is about several years ago when I put my heart inside that bus. I stopped for many times specially when I met a bus shelter where I can sit on it and breathe for minutes then try to run again.

When I took a rest then I have my coffee on the coffee corner beside the bus shelter, a woman came to me with her baby ask me some money for her to buy some food. The rain was fall that time and so I told her to sat with me in the coffee corner and ordered some food for her and her baby. The baby was cried and seems like she's cold then I gave my jacket to her to make it as a blanket for her baby.

I'd try to open a chat with her and asking what is she doing this place, carrying a baby less of food and freeze without anything and from she looks I think she wasn't a beggar.

"What are you doing here?"


"I was expelled by my husband, he was drunk and bringing another woman into our house then suddenly threw me out because he thought that I had taken his freedom."


"What? Is that bad? How come a husband can throw away a wife because a stupid reason about freedom?"


"Actually at the beginning we're matched by my parents and I didn't have any choice that time and so my husband.  At that time he has a girlfriend whom that he want to married with but because of our parents will we're end up married with many obstacles in our way specially from his girl friend which always insult me and I knew they were still having a relation even we're already become husband and wife.
Although the conditions are so bad I'd remain to be a faithful wife and wholeheartedly serve him as a man in my life until our baby was born. But suddenly the reality was telling lies my husband never changed and didn't admitted this baby as his baby.
I'd swear that I never been cheat and this baby also was result of our relation but somehow I didn't know because of drunk or anything else he dismissed me and his baby without a cause. Now without food and clothes, I'm totally lost in this world".


Surely I didn't know what should I answered listening to all her story. but many thing that Inside my mind questioning what I just heard, and also about a responsibility of a man.
There's a time limit inside my head where asking what is truly happen with all those thing which become un-balance between love, hate and so many thing which then mixed into my coffee cup then become bitter as I can tasted it.

A woman, a baby whom abandoned because of loving and must dismissed and surrendered to the atmosphere which is I knew it's all about pain.

When I'm keep busy with my questioning, I opened my eyes I look at her but I couldn't find her, she moved I don't know where she goes. I just look seen my jacket on the empty chair so I'd try to look around but she's like gone with the wind. then I got back to the where I sat and continuing my coffee.

My bus coming while my coffee cup is hasn't empty yet and I won't finished that coffee as I remembered what happen to me just now, then I run for my bus and sat in the back seat of the bus.

A quarter of my trip a little girl is sat beside me and asked

"Why you didn't married?"


"Why you asking me a bout a question that you don't really know at all?"


"My mom said, if a question shouldn't answered by another question sir, so why you asking me another question while I asked a question to you?"


"Did you realize that just now you're asking another question meanwhile I asked a question answering your question?"

She smiled at me and she told me to closed my eyes, I was following her word wondering what will happen but because she just a little girl I'd just following her to closed my eyes.

She's singing about love, where a man loved a woman and inside the rain they are dancing in happiness. After she finished her song, she told me to opened my eyes, and I seen my mother in front of me.

"a little boy has grown up, and he has time to finding love not to drawn inside the coffee cup"

Then she walk away, stopped the bus and moved down while I couldn't say a word or moving just empty space between my vision understanding what the meaning of those words and what is happen to me, a continuous thing that I couldn't understand at all. So I stopped the bus and get down from the bus and I'm shocked and wondering why I'm back to the shelter where I took a coffee before, I was look around there's no difference so I went to the coffee corner and see whether my coffee is available or not, but then I could see my coffee cup which still a half in it. I took that cup and I still feel the cup still warm so I drink it and finished my coffee and not thinking what is really happen to me.

Then a woman and her baby come to me as the first condition, but there is a difference, now she's smiled at me the baby also seems healthy and warm, she ordered a hot tea then she finished it when her husband came to pick her up, before she leave she told me


"thank you, without you I'm just a mind of self where it has a boundaries as a victim of my self".


I didn't know what is she talking about but. I finally thanks to God that everything that happened just a dream. The rain was fall heavily that night and I'm starred to the front where the rainfall is hit the road while I'm waiting for another bus.





No comments:

Post a Comment