Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rain Down

I was stand in a bus shelter where I was wait for my bus when the sky turned grey that day, I'd never try to run from what I faced or turn around to my back because of surrender from what I'd run for. I knew the rain will fall and I sat alone even my bus is now waited for me, then I talked to the bus driver.

"Please, don't wait for me or wait for me to die on where I stand now, just let me pass this rain for another day".

The bus driver smiled at me, there is a passenger which then get out from that bus and came to me, a young girl and I think maybe she's 7 years old. She sat beside me and smiled at me that time but I didn't care just starring in front when the rain is started to fall, the sound was made my heart beating and whole my body was cold then I was bow and  closed my eyes off.

The little girl was looked at me and gave her best smile, her little hand patted my shoulder then she said "Did you know father? This rain was a moment where a child need a protection?".
I was suprised whe she called me father then I asked to her why she called me father? and she answered

 "I am nobody's child, I am your thought where happiness is nothing than it seems, I am not your future or your past where you're standing now where you're blocking your future and trapped in your past.
Did you know? a girl like me was marked as the result of hapiness between love of human, where I'm become everybody's futures, where my shoulder was heavier than my parent and all my thought is built from my parents thought".

I'm surely shocked to listened a little girl said things that beyond my mind, but also in my curiousity I asked to her "who's your name and why you were here?", she answered with her smile painted at her little lips.

"my name is the rain, the rain which you're starring for.
The rain that become a momental where you need a shelter right now so you will catch another rain to get dance in it. 
I'm here because of nothing, like I told you that I wasn't your future either your past but I'm your self now, alone and don't know where to go even I now a bus is waiting for me". 

Then she pointed her little finger to a bus in front of us while the bus driver is smiled to us and wave his hand. Then she said

"Did you see the bus driver? but don't look just feel it"

I'm really didn't know what is she talking about but that time I closed my eyes and try to dig my own feeling, she whispered to me

"the bus driver is also you're now, see his happy face which always smile even the storm is in front of him and a huge burden was he take care of, he need to focus to save the bus for not crashed or slipped inside the rain but also under his responsible to that bus he also responsible to me as his own happiness called love which he never realized that I am the same as him and we're you!"

That time I was so confused, what's actually happen to me? then I closed my eyes once again try to make sure that I'm not dreaming. but then I realized something when I opened my eyes. I was standing in the middle of no where even my foot wasn't stepped I can't see anything just white color without boundaries or any other subject. I guess I am dead already and now I'm in between heaven and hell so then I closed my eyes again.
Slowly I can heard the sound of the rain and when I opened my eyes, I found my self lying down next the shelter under the rain in the midnight where there's no body there.

I tried to lift my foot to step and walked to the nearest shelter in purpose to cover my body from the rain. but I couldn't do that and what I do is crawling and crawling untill a bus stopped in front of me, I guess that I will met with the same girl as before, but now it different, I found you, the lady rain which I describe in my every dream before but not a little girl before.

She was starring at me from the bus door, she bow her head down and I can saw her cry. I'm still crawling to the shelter try to talk with her but in a minutes you are entered the bus then leave. and when I touched the shelter I just found and empty shelter in the middle of the rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment