Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Rain and The Coat

Captain notes :

I was ridding a star across this earth alone as a captain and also as the crew of this ship called star mind. I built this ship many years ago when the sky is no longer gave the rain to this earth, I didn't have many detail of this ship but I knew by this ship I can see the world through my eyes and I can find my own rain.

I know it sound so selfish to get my own rain but words are only words where the rain it self will always be something that meanful for everybody not for my self. 

The rain was stopped when the saline water on the ocean become high where it become something precious for everybodies life but it also covered the other thing as an issue or trend which fill up the time without seeing what it did covered.

I met my first rain when I was little boy, that time I got my first raincoat which my mother gave me after school. The next day I went to the school wearing that coat, all my friend was wearing umberella but of course my coat was more cool that time. 
In a distance I can see a girl and I knew that she was my classmate, she was covering her head running to one big tree. I was get to close with her and asking why she didn't bring any umberella, but then she cried.

"My umberella was gone, someone steal it from her house and her mother also didn't gave another umberella because it was one of my punishment for being careless lost my lovely umberella".

I knew that the rain that day will change my entire life so I smiled to her, and ask her how does she feel when you lost something that she loved. Now she was crying very loud and answered.

"It was hurt and bad, did you know? my lost umberela was given by someone who loved me, my father gave me to protect me when the day start to rain and where the strom was blowed me wind into my face. 
Before, I love to dance inside the rain and wishing that this rain will be giving me something different inside my heart that is calmness and love but then I got sick because of the rain was hate me. Now my body couldn't stand with the rainfall, every time my head got wet then the next day I will get sick, I miss my umberella but I'm also afraid to come home or go to school because of this rain, what should I do?"

Actually That time in my life I never been so happy as I got this raincoat, before I never get anything so in my mind that time, should I released my single happiness by give the coat to her or I just kept my coat as my own happiness, pretend that I never listened to all her story about how afraid she is to the rain. 
But then I remembered my father was tought me about responsibility and how a man protect a girl even I must lost all I got to give something that make other happy specially a girl, then I took off my coat and gave it to her. She said.

"If you gave me your raincoat then tomorrow you will sick and your coat also never come back because tomorrow I will moved from the town".

I got a little dilemma that time, because it was a gift from my mother so when I get home latter I'm sure my mother will ask my coat. but I'm ready with all the consequences and gave the coat to her in purpose to protect her in every rain that will come in the future.

She kissed me and said thanks and running for then dissapear from my vision.

After I go to the school and got home, there is nothing happen until my mother asked about my coat. I didn't tell my mother that I gave the coat to that girl but I said that I lost it, but my mother didn't believe it and I told the real story which is there is a girl who get trauma because the rain so I gave the coat to her. My mother was very angry and didn't believe me, she said there is no such of trauma because of the rain and she hit me with a shoes and told me to get out from the house.
I knew that time my mother is only want to gave me a lesson but then inside of me, I want to prove to my mother that what I do is isn't wrong.

I run from my house to the middle of no where and in that place I built this mind as my ship to look that rain and I will show to my mother that rain can cause trauma to someone.

12  years I'd travelling searching for the rain because after that rain there are no rain after that, atleast in my place that time. I'm looking for the rain from one city to another city and I was desperate because I didn't find any rain all over the place instead after all happen I never met with other people, I wandering where does every body go but I never cared and kept continuing my journey.

Untill there is a time where I met that girl who I gave my coat to her 12 years ago and she still remembered me.She asked.

"What are you doing here? this is ain't your world why did you come here? are you looking for me to take back your coat that you gave me?".

I said "no. I never think that I will take the coat which I have given to you, I just want to prove something important in my life, this is abkut dignity and about what should man do".

She laughing at me and said "did you know where you at now? Did you knotice that actually now you're in the middle of land of the dead where there are no life or responsibility?"

I was shocked and didn't believe what I just heard, but then she told me about her which is when I met her under the tree actually she already dead because of drown inside the lake when she was played with the rain. she felt into the lake and drown and when she met me actually it was only my halusination, then she told me to come back and ask for apologize from my mother. 

Slowly I stepped with all desperates inside my heart and try to find a way to my mother. a years I've been walking and finally I was home.

I can see my little sister has grown up become a beautiful girl and I can see she's older than me now, she can't see me or touch me so I search my mother inside her room and I found her. She was crying when she read an old news paper where theres wrote about a boy who died because hit by a car and I know that is me.

I try to cried and say something to my mother that I really sorry about what happen to me and her, I said 

"mom, I'm sorry for what I done in the past, I was so stupid that time".

Then I think she can listened to me and said to me that it was isn't my fault but her faults because angry to me and hit me that time and cause of that I ran from the house and she cry louder. I said.

"mom it wasn't your fault, it is my mistakes as a boy who think that he was responsible for the thing and want to prove something that actually was a stupid thing".

She hug me and said that everything is gonna be okay now, let it be a sincerity between us and we follow the world now.

That was the last time I met my mother and now I'm a ship without a crew where I'm become captain for my own ship, fly in the middle of no where.

...........

No comments:

Post a Comment