Saturday, October 15, 2011

Journey to Find The Green Land

I was taking my boat to the middle of the sea, actually I know my direction  and the place where I wanna go is green land!. The place where the tree was grow high without any destructions, the waterflow so nicely and the sky was paterned on blue and running white cloud all over it. at least it told like that in the dream I got when I fall in sleep many years ago. It so quiet there, in other words I want to search for some peace in that place, where love is become a major thing without hate and tender become a precious thing inside.

I met many storm before I get here, the storm is almost made me drown when it dancing beside my boat. I know I'll survived that time, I have painted my boat with full of fate and believe where I can made up my journey and found what I really looking for either it is a Greenland or it just an understanding about peace and harmony of ourself reflection.

I didn't bring any light or any compass to show my direction, I just keep forward without turning back so where the breeze is coming I'm always ready to put my screen on and following the wind blows.

My mother often told me to keep my distance when I started to make a trip specially a trip to search what I didn't know for sure. The distance is to make easier for me to turn when I got a resistance caused by others or my environment, in other words if you're having one plan then you needed back up plan to covered the shortcoming on the first plans. 
So in order to make my back up plan I  brought my swimsuit in case if my boat was crashed or any condition, but I believed that I made the best boat ever because I'd put my hope on it even I'm not depend on it but I love my boat as I loved my self.

It is a metaphor so I don't need to tell how I eat or drink it just need believe to understand and mind to learn. 

Short story now I don't know where I am, the storm has made me lost direction. The option I got is if I'm moving forward what I will face is home or my goal also for the opposite and I couldn't choose because the day also covered by the clouds so I can't see where the sun goes or where the star position which is my direction clue for all this time. 

It is rain where my body now get wet and my boat is filled with water, I won't asking what should I do so I took my drawing pen then draw a love on a blank paper which now already wet because of the rain.

The love I wrote :

The sky actually doesn't have a color
The water also doesn't have a color
but it reflecting something so it has a color
It is not an identity or name...
Just a tiny understanding about the contemplation
Love is a matter of felling and has direction
You'll not get lost inside of it
Sincerity and believe

The man inside the boat!

Then I spread the screen and slowly my boat is moving, it doesn't take time to realized that I'm coming home where my mother is waited for me at the jetty where I'm leaved before.
She was smiled at me and I realized that was the precious smile that I have been searching for, she hugs me and said that she loves me more than anything as her lost love inside of her soul. 

I cried when she asked did I found what I'm looking for, I answered that the true happiness is her smile and her happiness and I found my Greenland here inside her trully tender and her sincerity of love.

I tried to search what I wrote on the boat and I want to read it loud  but the notes is gone under the rain. 
I finally realized what is the mean of true happiness of love and life. Sincerity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment