Monday, October 10, 2011

River Down

I'd down to the ground where my body was burried in the down hole where the rain covered it without breathing, I'm drowning with my feet are tied into a burden without limitation. But however on those injury time where I can still feel hurt on my legs I tried to swim up on the surface even the wave is against me.

The speed was taking me deeper and deeper while it hasn't touch the bottom, my body is getting heavier and the pressure also getting stronger while I kept my breathe with all the air that left in my entire body. I'd still awake when the light was slow down turned off, I didn't see anything while the river is drag me down and it already many hours I have been drawn so I can count how many mile I'm here down under the river of no where.

I knew that I can stopped then I closed my eyes while the first thing I could saw is your face 5 centimeters in front of my face, your eyes was stare at me and it seems like you're in depth sorrow and you can't talked because your lips are sealed while I knew you're alive to held my hands when I was felt down with a rhytmically speed following the time. I am talked to my self that it was just a dream where I closed my eyes then slowly I opened my eyes, there's nothing in front of me. Just an empty view where dark are dominated, the light which I saw is only a dot and I knew I couldn't grab it as my hopes.

I closed my eyes again and the second time you were smiled at me and asked me to be calm and let it all happen, then your hand is held my face while my hands are frozen. You kissed me when I can't recognized my self in the depth.

Suddenly I openned my eyes and the burden which tied on me is released and I didn't know what is took me above but I could feel something is pull over my body with the high speed and it no need hours for me to get to the surface, but that time I didn't found any surface. I was lying down in the desert where I didn't know where I am, there's no mark of water or wet all over my body. I'm in the middle of confused and still questioning where I am that time.

Standing alone under the sun which started to burn my skin, the sand was also burned my feet because I didn't wear any slipper or shoes and what I do that time is closed my eyes and wondering whats happen to me.

"When a man kissed by an angel it shown hopes where the painting was never dry" 

I can hear a song when I opened my eyes and I knew that I was dreaming about something that I shouldn't make a question about it, about sincerity that bring the love and stabbed me to recognize my own self feeling, about the life essence and what I'm faced right now and The things is about you when you started to come and gone. 

While I'm just a little boy who learned to stand and grab the star but you're never exist and even you're just a dream. and it doesn't stop yet.

And I won't stop till it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment