Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rhythm of Bass

My name is BASS and every sound of me is a symphony full of courage and something fun, I never cried as a sad song which played in the blue air. I do feel love when a rhythm is started over the rain and as an orchestra I've many sound which fill up the atmosphere of enjoying life, a struggle and even in a quiet situation, but I'd never play sorrow.

When I was made by my creator, I was given a destiny to make a sound of resound and a beat round sound like "O" letter spelled. well I'm not the superior in a symphony orchestra or even in a Band but I'm completely the rhythm and made it as melodic harmonic of a music. I do often played solo as a major in front of the stage but I do humble sitting back just to follow where's the drum beat like a tap-tap dance.
A Big arms and big string made me as a power where someone hold it it become something superior even my notes is just on one by one finger played but it still be a summary of harmonic. a simple life of me and a rich melodic of me.

It's true I'm a dancer, when you heard my finger is tapping on the string then you'll dance to follow the rhythm and even you'll be able to forgot all the things happens in your life! a little absurd isn't? but this is the way how we looking life through a music. then hell yeah I'm a JAZZ PLAYER!

I'm played about MY LIFE! where this is my sound of my heart and YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. My finger is played LOVE OF MY LIFE within the string which resound at the atmosphere and it also came from MY SOUL. I'm to be what I am inside of harmony not for a present of a drum of any other musical devices.
because I'm a TAP DANCE which doing a HIP DANCING on the floor and LAUGHING about MY LIFE. The sound of my freedom my expression and also my will, would you listen of that?

Behind the orchestra I'm just a complement of the sound but if you notice, inside of me there's a SOUL OF A SONG. also for a MINOR life inside of my head its BEATING like wave sound and made all head banging!

Well I guess I'll playing the solo to cheer up the blue night! because forever I'M FALLING IN LOVE with my sound and I'll made you falling your love NOT TO ME! just to falling love in your self in harmony.

You'll be a star behind the stage within complement to your dream instead and it always be nothing in your life, then I'll borrow my finger to you so you'll do a Tap dance above the drum beat of JAZZ and a humming sound which resound from the JAZZ SINGER!.

Let me enjoy the night to cover up your pain the fellowship of the LIFE. so will you resound to made your self as a cheerful TAP DANCE? even it inside the rain of the silent night? if doesn't I'll do the BANANA DANCE and made my string SUPERIOR to be the one of your life and made it a HARMONY of your life.

about love? we'll played NEXT NIGHT when you already forgotten about your yesterday life. and found the melodic to sang and to write above the sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment