Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A prisoner of my self prison


Hi my name is "Me" a criminal, I was arrested by a police called "Me". Arrested when I'm tried to break one of human rule which is being other person when I need to be my self.

But one thing I knew then, I was very happy being arrested in the prison which built by my self, I was held inside the room called "HOW COME AND HOW CAN BUILDING?". Inside the room I've learn many things, I was given a lectures about life by my brain and my self conscious mind then for now I'm becoming a person which full of question mark and confused person.

For the first time I thought that I need a chain to tide my mind and it considered because I need a limitation of life for not becoming a wild person who living in a free world and free will.
This prison is fill me more lessons about the past that I've been doing all this time, when I was look around and entered the gate there's a note :

"IF YOU'RE DISLIKE PAST AS A PRISONER, THEN YOU'RE ENTERING A FUTURE TRAP"

The guardian called me also said to me that :

"WE'RE NOT A PRISONER OF THE PAST. PAST WHICH FULL OF SORROW, ROMANTIC PATRIOTISM AND HEROIC THING WHICH WILL BE BETTER IF WE JUST REMEMBER THOSE PAST SO IT ALL WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR APPLYING THOSE THING TODAY"


After I stayed for a long time then I'm moved to other prison because I got remission from "Me".
The new prison was more delighting because the lectures was much much better than former prison. I was given more hope for being a real human.

The main component of this prison is "IF FACTORS", many "If" there. "if we're like this, like that, like those, etc". This if factors also can become a self prison for me but it also full with trap if we're being today, seeing past and forgetting tomorrow. So what I should do is being more wise in this second prison.




When I entered the gates, there's a note :

"WE'RE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE LIVED IN THIS WORLD WITH FULL OF MANY POSSIBILITY. WE HAVE MANY THEORY, WE KEPT THOUSANDS STRATEGY AND WE'RE SMART ON TACTICS AND TRICKS TO MAKE EVERY POSSIBILITY BECOME REAL, AND THAT WAS A REALLY TRUE EFFORT OF US."

Well that note was killing me and gave me a realize that this life is not just a "maybe" and "probably" things. then if we're saying that this life is full of possibility so i guess it caused by the unknown thing of your self, if you're not knowing something real then you'll faced possibility and every unknown things will direct you to a confusion which never end. Unknown things is a limit of think and the confusion was the atmosphere of our heart.


"THINK BUT DO NOT THINK, CONFUSE BUT DO NOT LET CONFUSION"

No comments:

Post a Comment