Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I would dance in the rainfall

everyone has a choice in their life, some people decide to be silent for the rest of his life but some people decide to communicate with others to reach their goal even sometimes they choose something that we never imagine of that. They willing to do anything to own this world, even love which we couldn't predict when it came or where it came.

I have a little story about someone who loving the rainfall. why?.... the same question I got is... why?

Love is something that doesn't have any explanation or a meaning, but in this case I could see how big this love, how precious this love and how can this love beat her logic and I was shocked that this love is too deep until anything in this world couldn't beat it. amaze right??? but thats the fact and I'm also believe about this "TRUE LOVE"

inside her, I knew there's a terrible pain for hoping something that actually she can get it with easily, but she wont do that. she believe that something that she need is not belong to her even I'm also knew that she is love him much much much....more than i know.

She choose to be silent, why?... because of humanity, because she knew that he is to precious for her.
She feel strong that she can make it silent and eat it by her self... even the fact inside she was crying very loud even louder than a thunder. this "TRUE LOVE FOR HER".

under the rain she was dancing, to cover up her cry with hope no body knew that she was crying loud.
rain become a media for her love. it doesn't calming but she love the way it cover her pain...

I know her as a "LADY RAIN"
she's my inspiration of my life, inspiration of my thought... well in deep it also could be "LOVE"
before I met her, I don't understand what is really true love or what kind of love is this... but the way she show me. it teach me more than love more than something which it very very valuable to me. she teach me about "SINCERITY".

sincerity which arise from loving
and because of that I can feel much better inside my self even I knew that "for loving somebody don't need to be loved".
well not good actually... but in some ways it given me strength to life longer to kept protecting this feel.

in my way now...
really i don't much care with what people said about me or about my life... cuz I'd choose one!!!
I have made my decision for loving without end, even actually I don't know what happen next or what God has planned for me... but right now. I'd choose my path.

If I couldn't be loved, let me be the rain... as I saw as media for loving or being loved, there's no more difference

but well... this is ain't about me... this is about the rain which fall after the sun, rain which came on the twilight of transition between day noon and the night fall.

a TRUE LOVE which mean... it can be feel but it can't be shown
a TRUE LOVE which mean... you must let go something that you loved
a TRUE LOVE which mean... nothing more !

Rain inside my head and it was a symphony

being superior is not an objective but it a process along the way, so will you choose to keep that mind and started to focusing how to kept the heart. difficult right?

it easy when you found out to loving is only one condition that it the most value of anything....
"S I N C E R I T Y"

No comments:

Post a Comment