Wednesday, June 15, 2011

human disorder

I'm living at the edge called in between, my position where I am standing now is full of choice where I should stand up a whole night or where I must walk to.

I am a sign of un-discipline human being to torching this mother earth and spoiling all the rule who tied me as an ordinary man. my edge is a long the river, flowing like there's no hope and dream just to be it self. an arrogant decision which I've made to be a man last standing in the garbage room. waiting for my grave and digging with my own hopes and dreams.

Where I'd stand now is something that you'll never argue bout that because you never concern of that just pretend you never see me and faraway you are wearing a mask to shake my hand.




Then call my name as a trash outside of my humanity, I don't have a body to carry my soul. I'm just a mind and flowing with the wind, a garbage smell which piercing the nose and entering the love of humanity environment.

I am an emotion of human greediness where I forgot where I lived, where I stand now it just a materialistic dialog which I've been prepared for my self own ego! for my environment I'd never care!

so what am I? am I only human basic instinct which want to own the world without all the cause???




The best thing to be me is you and without you, I filled my days or even years now is full by you name crafted under the sign of my mind but also after this years you are never exist inside my mind, there's no your present as your self as I seen you all that long.

you whom pretending as human as a love of me. love inside of me and also a hate of me!
please tell me what I am now?


No comments:

Post a Comment