Sunday, July 10, 2011

The old racer


I'm on my speed when I was runaway from the start line get over with my fuel and all the bravery inside, I think I could be a winner of my race. Fighting my own wheel and vision a head focusing on my speedometer which I didn't know what speed now I'm running.

I built my engine with my head and arrange it into wheels with hope I could speeding in my highroad, but then it screw me up, my engine is only a small and not gave me a hope to be the road king and running fast in the fast line. then I turn over to the slower line where many engine like me should placed, I cried at the side of the pedestrian walk realizing I'm just a small engine who wants to lived in the fast line.

Some of mechanic came to me, then erased my tears and given me a thing that I should know better as an engine. They're giving me a notes behind my seat and I can read it loud

"Don't mention the speed when you're in running"

"Speeding is not about the way you move but it more about understanding how fast your machine able to run"

"Long way to run is faraway mind so it will be better not to talk the distance just prepare your speed today"

It's really awake me up, opened my mind and fighting my consciousness for not thinking to be a winner in every race I took. Not in a life race or love race, just by being a wheel that can moved and slowly walk a long the race and faced that I'm small than the others.

In the reality of my ages also this is not my time for being run so I continue my journey in a middle of slow and fast line. I'm not that desperate to be an old machine with slow speed but in fact the more this race is left me the more valuable of me, at least I'm not in a museum right now.

..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment