Friday, July 8, 2011

Jazz of the rainfall


I should not talk without make any sound, I have drawn into the symphony with take me to remember how life is and what life is all about. Then I moved to my bass and grab the string to play jazz and left my coffee become cold.

The first rhythm I played is about sorrow of my black yesterday, when I started to sing the first lyric which came out is "why" but then I didn't continue the rhythm to make an objection of my thought. The dark night isn't gave me any inspiration till the raindrop fallout from the sky and hit the ground very loud then I realize that I should asking to the rain which giving me life and hope till right now. 

I asked to the rain "What I should sing about life? I have learned from the coffee from many times and Jazz also has given me deep calm of loneliness and enjoy as I own the world. please tell me rain what should I sing?"

The rain was silent and then the thunder was make a scary noise at the distance, I took my cold coffee and try to drink it with my bass in the left hand. The rain was slowly stop and I can hear the rain was singing.

"I'm not a thing as called yesterday or even tomorrow
I'm just pretending to be a storm and fill my dance with full of anger
but inside of me, I'm just a tear of the sky"

I'm sitting behind my bass and knocking my finger into the tube and found out that inspiration is not a word but a feel because of the thing surround us. Then I grab the string and let my finger dance on it. as my mind was sing about today, the minutes I stand and the way I felt this second.

I'm not going to understand what the mean because in my jazz now is only thing of a second in my mind which built by my soul and trust it to my heart then my mind was flowing in a blood flow of my nerve and let my finger following the tempo and make it as syncopation of jazz.

The rain was gone and even I was pretending not care but inside I have make it into a song from the deepest feeling. The thunder was silent and the sky is clear now as I seen the sparkling star at the distance.

"I do believe of time and wishing to dance with the rain for once again in my life"


No comments:

Post a Comment