Wednesday, July 27, 2011

coffeetime

This should be my birthday, a new ME in beginning and START all over again of my entire life, then I took my empty cup, I filled with a coffee powder and pour it hot water. Is it still be me who drink coffee not more then 200 ml per days? Published not as coffee junkie but the coffee lovers without falling into it.

This should be a happy day for me but I wont get happy because I walked on ticking time 24 hours per day where sometime I got so low and certain time I got so high. So I asked this morning to my mirror and point on it "Who are you?", It answered the same question like I do and it also pointed at me. well then Thanks God I'm still be my self while I'm holding my coffee cup this morning. 
In while I tasted the coffee, the smell was nice and gave me passion to walk along the day ahead. but then I knew the taste was bitter. That bitterness is realizing me of something in life, the life it self and the struggle in it.

I'm wandering why this coffee has many philosophy related in life, too many thing to be understand but it also simple to get walk with it without knowing the meaning of all. Like the coffee taste and smell it can be neutralize all the smell but it also has character which as we know with the bitterness and smell. so I took more gulp of my coffee cup to find out what will happen the next minutes but it can't be categorized as a plan instead it just a dream where I'd put my hope. well I dream about Love, Loving, Loved and the most is LIVE. It won't bring me fly away just fully awake this day to realize who am I this minutes.

This day should be a saddest day for me because I left my last minutes and move forward above the time which I rode. but the same thing happens The coffee taste is made me forgetting the past and being ME inside my self. so once more I asked to my self "What are you?" my self won't answered those stupid question because my self also knowing that I'm a human being! so what's the fact between my past, now and a coffee inside my coffee time? The answer is question for your self and the answer is for me to mix in my coffee...


Entering my lunch time, my eyes won't get compromise. after fighting with the sun and have some battle with my own to get a LIFE without LIVE I'm moving forward until I'm finding the perfect time for my cup to be filled, filled by an own made coffee. my friend asked me "Why need bother to make a coffee by your self? you can buy it at the coffee shop instead you'll get extra service plus the waiter also seems friendly!". 
Hmmm.... for the certain time yes as human we're being serve by other, we paid a maid to serve us or even we got married to have a wife to serve us. so, how bout being single and what you can do is made your own coffee?.
Big question inside of me, soon I realized thing about "LIVE" and human basic instinct which must get a best thing in their life, if not they are complaining!
how about the taste? yes everyone has own taste, some people like a bitter coffee but some people also loving a sweet coffee or in between. 

Taste is about our self and our own life, if you like a bitter coffee or sweet coffee why don't you made your coffee by your self? so you will not complained about the taste?? am I right? or am I left?? 
It also didn't need any explanation to be understand we just ask to our self "what should we do?" instead we got the answer and still ask!


How bout the night coffee? at night we get sleep to get a strength for tomorrow, so why you decide to took a coffee for your drink?. 
well for this question I couldn't answer it it because of "taste" problem of many people, some people hate coffee because it can caused sleepless but for me as normally, I'm drinking coffee not because I want and a needed or even lifestyle!. I learn from it, what the taste? learn how to make a life formula inside my coffee and inspiration for me. Do you believe that? Don't be! It's the matter of our own belief, own answer and own question.

No comments:

Post a Comment