Sunday, July 3, 2011

connoisseur of life

"SpongeBob SquarePants (often referred to simply as SpongeBob) is an American animated television series, created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg. Much of the series centers on the exploits and adventures of the title character and his various friends in the underwater city of "Bikini Bottom". The series' popularity has prompted the release of a media franchise, contributing to its position as Nickelodeon's highest rated show, the most distributed property of MTV Networks, and among Nicktoons' most-watched shows. As of 2011, SpongeBob SquarePants is the only Nicktoon from the 1990s that has not ended yet."



Life is to enjoy, I never met tomorrow or even yesterday. I'm an outsider of my circle even actually I'm not a real creature. I'm just a sponge which been throw by a man to this ocean. I'm yellow and the important thing is I'm alive!

I lived at the bottom of the sea called bikini bottom, which every ones loves patty (burger) and I was working at Krusty crab restaurant as a cooker. everything is seem very wonderful for me everyday, I have a real live a friend "patrick" the pink star and squid ward, my work mate and also a special friend for me. why I called special? because he is very special, he's often called him self an an artist who loves art, music and how to enjoying life but in fact he was willing to doing anything to get all that he wants, including make a war with me.


but over all those story of my stupidity or scene which shown a funny thing, the important thing is my self is being my self as a sponge who has life, I'm a cheerful person which have a vision of life.

I loved for being today on this minutes. I'd never care with tomorrow or even yesterday. Perhaps you'll be bored watching my scene at Mrs.Puff boating school and why I never graduated from there? did you know why? because I loved to learn and everyday I'm become a fool for getting a new learn. that's why I never graduated.

The Important of being me is, I never cared with every body surround me. I never care what people think of me. I'm just enjoying my life the way it should be, even I'm a sponge but I didn't floating on the sea and following where the wave which taking me. that's me? the fully as my self.

The stupidity or many simple thing came out from my tiny little brain, maybe it's an idea for me to get life but anyway this is a true life where ability to become something is never enough to become a true creatures.
And also about understanding how we facing this life where indeed a problem will always come to us with all the intrigue but as long we didn't focusing on that problem and start to look the solving. that the really life about.

We made a plan, but we didn't dream on sleep, we built the dream on a conscious way and we're step on it to catch those dream. We draw our life but we forgot to erase the wrong thing in drawing process. We never be perfect, but we're given ability to doing the best thing we can do. Look at me! every month I'm became employee of the month at the Krusty crab!. and I called that's life!

1 comment: