Friday, July 15, 2011

I found my JAZZ


I never count minutes of my life since the first time I was born and met the world which is beyond my imagination, but it's all not about regret something that we're not able to do it. It is about the minutes we're standing now and how we deal and see with our eyes and recorded into our brain as something which is valuable for us to keep moving and finish our goal inside our life. 

Being human is not a choice, it is a fate which God given to us, we're perfectly created with all the combination and system in our body, God gave a mind to make us different with the animal, we're able to think and decide where is the path we should choose and where we should dump it. Some people was born in deficiency but when it was born deformed, there must be something that exceeded, the sense for the example so he could live equal as the normal person.

If we're talking about life, this limited pages will be not enough to wrote all the process of our life, my life, your life or even everybody life. so what I'm write down is about a minutes we're standing and seeing thing with my version.

JAZZ, what is true mean of jazz? According to wikipedia :

Jazz is a musical style that originated at the beginning of the 20th century in African American communities in the Southern United States: it was born from a confluence of African and European music traditions. From its early development until the present, jazz has incorporated music from 19th and 20th century American popular music.its West African pedigree is evident in its use of blue notes, improvisation, polyrhythms, syncopation, and the swung note.
The word "jazz" (in early years also spelled "jass") began as a West Coast slang term and was first used to refer to music in Chicago at about 1915.


Louis Amstrong
For some understanding JAZZ is the way of life, everybody choose their music as a role model and how they fun in it, Jazz also has many kind in line of advances of age there are fusion jazz, swing jazz, acid jazz etc. But still the point was JAZZ.
For some people JAZZ is hard to be accept because of the music was too complicated (for someone who loves simple music) but actually JAZZ was very simple we don't need to understand what is JAZZ to enjoy JAZZ in our lives. Can you imagine when you're broken heart and go to the Bar where JAZZ was played, might be you will order some beers or a cup of coffee to get drunk and forget all whats happen to you, then JAZZ was played. Some people will not care about this but the essence of JAZZ also is not only about a music where we can listened into it. I found a good philosophy well then I found JAZZ in my life.

Ray Brown
A music which play is always in a rhythm and harmonic, but did you ever seen the JAZZ player? it seem like they never had a burden inside their head. They seem to enjoy what He/She played even I knew behind those instrument there are a big burden (maybe love,life etc). This thing I made as one of philosophy of JAZZ where a music of JAZZ can gave us a learning time about how we seen this life, about the minutes we stand (when we enjoying JAZZ). I forgot my past! I forgot all my sorrow behind (even the song was about broken heart or rejection). 

A minutes where we standing on a minutes after we listen to the JAZZ is different to me, we enjoying this life on a deep calmness SWING JAZZ, or even we enjoy LATIN JAZZ, FUSION JAZZ, ACID JAZZ to get dance without any emotion, just flow with it. And many JAZZ which gave a new lesson about expression then I called IT GIVE MORE BRAVERY FOR BEING OUR SELF.

I liked all kind of music rock, pop, soul etc. but I found a different thing in JAZZ, well until now I didn't know who's my favorite jazz singer or even who's the player of JAZZ ages to ages or what the tittle of the song. 
I JUST ENJOYING JAZZ LIKE THE WAY I ENJOYING MY LIFE! so don't ask what JAZZ I liked or who, where, why, and WHY AGAIN?


I LOVE JAZZ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment