Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life's?? (re-post)


Did you ever talking about life my friend? I bet you did and it's normal for human being like us, in some ways many people is questioning about it and about the answer, I think they also have own perception.. but I will not talking about life but this is one of many perception which I met on the street. I called "The story about life".

Once in a time we're gathering in a small coffee shop in the street corner around my neighborhood. Near by the window I can see an old man which starring out the window without hope with his right hand holding a cup of tea, It seems like he's hopeless on life so I decided to sit next by him so I can see outside and who's coming to this coffee shop.

a moment latter one man is running from one of the table and the waitress was said "He's always forgot to pay!" then I asked why and "how many times he do that?" The  fat waitress said "His father is our former investor, so  he think he can use that power for not paid in every he came to this coffee shop, WHAT A LIFE!! it's about A POWER even it didn't come from him self". I was tried to contemplating with those "power" world, is is true that in this life, who has more power then he will always be superior?.

I haven't finished my contemplating then I heard a motorcycle stopped in front of the coffee shop. a minutes I can see someone entering the coffee shop then he said to us "WHICH ONE OF YOU WHO KNOW THE DIRECTION OF LIFE?". We are starring each others and didn't know what to answer.Because none of us could answer so he decided to sat and order some coffee. After he drank the coffee a half a flies was entering that cup then dies in the surface of coffee, that young man asked the waiters to change the coffee but the waiters said it's not her fault. The young was insist and argue about that's flies "LIFE, WHERE IT LIVES and WHEN IT LIVES". Both of them was stubborn, they keep arguing LIVES meanwhile we're (8 mans consist of policemen, government official, an army, civilian, an architect, beggar, merchant and a college student) kept searching the answer of direction of life after before I heard some of them talking about corruption and which side they are between to be corruptor or not to be corruptor. 

In the sidelines of feud between The waiter and The young boy, we could hear their conversation. "You didn't know nothing about life! you're still young" The waiter was yelling. The young boy also not gave up and yell back "You also didn't knows and never understand to keep alive in life, how and why!!". That dialogue was repeatedly between them as also they didn't know how to stop the conversation.

"FICTITIOUS!!" a government official was surprised us as he pounded the table  that cause an huge explosions in our mind about understanding life. so it was a SHOCK THERAPY for us and after that we have one conclusion that LIFE IS FICTITIOUS, we're think of it off course because of one PROVOCATIVE word which said by one person and realizing we're only a human being which never be bother to think about life which dizzying us.

a Policemen which we didn't know before told us that he was corrupt in his institution and by that money he want to pay our food and drink to purify the money he got. Basically we never agree with the corruption and we also said NO TO CORRUPTION!. but that time we decide to said okay to accept the policemen offer and then he become our friend, off course because he paid for all we ate, if doesn't maybe thing will be different .

Then that policemen was sitting alone in one table and order a coffee for the fifth times and said "DEAD", we didn't know why he said that, is he already desperate with his life and choose a word "dead" as the final conclusion? or he is regret the corruption which has been doing? or there any excuse of that word!?. 
Those DEAD word is very amaze, we're all stopped arguing include The waiter and The young boy, for almost one hour we were think of that word and we finally agree that "THE DIRECTION OF LIFE IS DEATH AND A LIFE AFTER DEATH (HEAVEN OR HELL)"


The thing that we're confused are why that word was said by a corruptor as we know that he is not a good guy! after hours the policemen said "Well I knew all of you confused why I said dead, I said that because I'm using a chance in my life and if we're still able to enjoy the world why we should bother between good and bad, so use your time well before you all DEAD!". 

WHAAAAAT!!!???? We're all missed the conclusion about LIFE and DEAD! so one of us that is the merchant while he stalls out from the coffee shop, he said "UNDERSTANDING LIFE IS ABOUT US AND US!", then the army also stalls out and said "WE'RE HOLDING THE KEY OF OUR DESTINY". After that an architect also decide to stand and left us while said "WE'RE THE ARCHITECT OF OUR LIFE!"

a Beggar and me is stay at the coffee shop, we're silent and think of all sentence which came out and tried to search the connection, but meanwhile I wrote about my life the beggar also get out and said "POOR PEOPLE DIDN'T LIVE BUT TRY TO LIVE". 

me : "THINKING NOT TO THINK! and CONFUSE BUT NOT TO GET CONFUSED!!"






No comments:

Post a Comment