Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rise and Fall



When we dance under the rain :

When the music started in a slow rhymes the rain is fill the atmosphere with hope, you hold my hand and you're painting the story of my heart.
You were silent, I knew inside of your mind is filled with many doubts that haunt you in every moves you stepped and the way you looked directly into my eyes. but besides that I know that I want you to keep dance in whole night.

I don't wanna be superior that bring your am to spin at my dance and become dynamic in dance we stepped and painting for more life to make other sunshine inside the rain. You were cried at that night without any words just left me a big heart question. but I don't wanna bloom before time it should be, I just don't wanna be a pretender who loving and die after that.

I'm still in love with you
[I'm gonna find a place to live give you all I've got to give]
When we dance, angels will run hide their wings
....................
He won't love you
like a love you
he won't care for you this way
he'll mistreat you if you stay
....................
I'm gonna love you night and day
I'm gonna try in every way

I had a dream last night
walking with my baby
my heart was filled with pride

(Sting - When we dance)

When you're gone :

I walked on my own, spreading the misery inside my room that I called live. I'm painting a longing which buried inside my heart. fighting my own will and another mistakes came covered others. 
you're run to the limit of time hoping that everything will be okay when you came back but it also false, you never dream about your loving and pretend you didn't know that your loved. and I don't wanna fall again just let me loved you

Now i know I made mistakes
think I don't care but you don't realize whats this mean to me
so let me have just one more chance
I'm not the man I used to be
........................
Sometimes in life you feel thee fight is over
and it seems as though the writing on the wall
superstar you finally made it
but once your picture becomes tainted
it's the way they call
The rise and fall

(Sting - Rise and Fall)

When we're dancing in the moonlight :


I hold your arm once again and I call out your name under the moonlight, you just silent more and more like a rose who lived in a desert, your bloom in silent and wanna gone in silent. 
can I have your name? so I'll change my misty rain become the bright sunshine I ever met. and I'll gave a jacket when your cold!.

I dream of rain
I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in vain
I dream of love as time runs through my hand
I dream of fire
those dreams are tied to a horse that will never tire
and in the flames
her shadow play in the shape a man's desire
This desert rose
each of her veils, a secret promise
this desert flower
no sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this
and as she turns
this way she moves in the logic of all my dreams
this fire burns
I realize that nothing's as it seems

(Sting - Desert Rose)

When you're gone :

.......................................... [I'll keep my silent]

No comments:

Post a Comment