Monday, August 8, 2011

The un-dancing Rainfall

Mike is in a deep silent when the rain start falling down filling the air with all the anxiety inside his heart after had a chat with Nicole, Nicole was looked at Mike's eyes and seeing there's something which Nicole's knew that Mike is keeping an explosion inside.

She knows that Mike is loving her so much but she also felt very bad if Mike is only become a feeling runaway from the misery that happens to her. 


"Mike, can I kept your silent inside of my heart?"
"sure Nicole, I have falling into it and you can took it anytime"
"But I want to loving you from my heart"
"I know you couldn't Nicole, but however I'm still loving you"
"Tell me what should I do Mike?"
"I don't wanna be superior or any priority of your life,
 I have heart and it's already given to you.
 I know this is wouldn't be easy for you to accept all this reality,
 every night inside my prayer, you came as an answer for me.
 I couldn't have your heart but love is not about owned or possessed
 I just wanna be a guardian for your heart and I won't let it hurts"
"But this is about a lifetime Mike, I just want to make sure my own heart"
"Really I am not going to insist you you accept all but please listen to all my words,
 I just wanna be a place where you came to me when you sad and needed someone to share,
 If you don't wanna share your happiness it will be okay for me, as long I can share my happiness to you,
 I know I'm being selfish with all my word,
 I just wanna keep lived with my loved till the rest of my days.
 I want to become a responsible person and a consequences which I should taken"

The rain drop very heavily that night, Nicole was stand up and stepped down the stair. Five minutes she was silent and her face was looking to the sky. She felt guilty to Mike and she don't know what to answer.
Nicole know that Mike is a good person and very responsible person but, She didn't know why there's a doubt among her. Is it because of He's single person meanwhile Nicole is has two children from the divorced marriage. 

"Mike came with me and take off all your watch and cell phone. put it and come to me"

Mike is only following what is Nicole said and get close with her, then Nicole is grab Mike's hand and taking him  to entering the rain. And under the rain she start dancing. Mike confused and didn't able to move at all. He only seeing the rain dance and thinking that is the beautiful dance he ever met in whole life.

She's spinning sometimes and her hands up to the sky like she want to grab the rain source. Her eyes was closed and her feet is following the rain rhyme. For ten minutes she dance in front of Mike and Nicole also seems like didn't care if Mike is watching her dance. Her wet hair, her wet cloths and the most is her wet heart. Then Nicole came to Mike and whispered.

"I love the rain because is blurring my tears,
 No one knows I'm crying loud because the rain drop and the thunder,
 I loved and I will keep dancing so what will you do?" 

Mike now running to the place where he put his jacket and all his tools, meanwhile Nicole is watching his back. Nicole think that Mike was so coward to face the rain and didn't pass in that examination and Nicole get disappointed. She turn her head and bow, start crying but of course because the rain so the cried was silent. 

Less than a minutes Nicole was keep bow and cry, but then Mike is now come to her back and gave a jacket to cover her head so the rain was not hit her head. Mike also make the jacket as her blanket so Nicole can feel warm even a little bit. Mike is whispering to Nicole,

"I'll be the jacket to covering you inside the rain even the rain is still wet,
 I'll covering the rain drop so in personal I'll be able to listen your cry
 and
 I'll be someone who taking you out from the rain if your body get fall or sick because of the rain"

Nicole is still stand up with Mike is hugging her from the back. She felt very ashamed and still don't know what to do? she think "Is this called sincerely? Is this called true love? or any others within..."



No comments:

Post a Comment