Sunday, August 7, 2011

Life on contemplation

The moonlight illuminated the dark night. In front of her house Mike saw her, she seemed quiet gem hearts try to explain something to her son. Her eyes were like a full moon and infiltrates into the eyes of her son. My heart trembled. 

Mike can see there is a hope in Nicole's eyes. She seems waited for her son to ask something. Mike was very struck between right side and what position he was taking. A question from a son to his mother. The distance that stretched far between ignorance has become a chasm that is not unattainable. The story is filled with suspicion. The story that become tasteless.

Mike was hearing the conversation from a distance.

"Mom, have you ever seen the color of life?"
"Wait till the day has a rain my child"
"Why?"
"Because inside the rain you'll find the contemplation and you'll find a rainbow spectrum of light after the rain stopped, and that was the color of life"
"I had seen one rainbow, so this life was colorful, but why there's no black color?"
"Before you make a judgement, you must understand what is the essence of those color first"
"Why?"
"Black is not a color my son, black is a base or a space of awareness and showed that the world is stretched very wide"
"I don't understand, mother"
"Did you ever notice how far is our seen through the eyes? did you ever made a measurement about that?"
"Nope"
"It the same like a 'black' thing. it couldn't be reach from our eyes, That also showing how Mighty Powerful God is"
"And where is the space restrictions of our lives?"
"We're set our own limits and boundaries of the space through our mind"
"Does that mean we are controlling our emotions and abilities that determine how far we can go and we should go?"
"Yes, that was true my child"
"Then how about people who are desperate?"
"They have given up on the state and forget the existence of him self"
"So as a human being, where we must start our live mom?"
"Self aware and never stop learning as time goes"
"Self-conscious means to love our self, then how do we love others"
"Learn from the rivers which flow from the high ground to the sea"
"Whether that means time and we continue to move toward something bigger and we do not know it"
"True, my child"
"And will return to higher land carried away by the rain?"
"Yes"
"And we'll not stand on edge of the river at the same time, then from the rain it will return become a rainbow, mom?"
"Very well my child, it's a sign that you're up for this life"

Then her son is entered the house left his mother alone sitting in the front of the house. Mike was came to her. Mike was thinking, those who are sick because of love, in truth is the person who has a true love. They experienced the bitterness. They are experiencing powerlessness. So then got up to clean themselves. Find alternative changes, which would be built in order to love again, not for a second time to fall again and back to heartache.

Love. It is not a really freedom, but it is a road that leads to the true freedom. The love that makes attachment and built a relationship. Also love that teaches us how to unravel the tangled threads of life.

"Hey Nicole"
"If love is so superior why it can be kill someone who fall into it"
(Nicole is smiling and ask Mike to sit beside her)
"Mike, there's something you wouldn't understand that you've understand about it"
"What's that?"
"If you really found a true love what will you do? are you will giving all of your life to her?"
"Yes, of course that's what I do when I met you"
"It also the same Mike, before I met you I found one"
"Did you mean before me you find another man"
"Yes, and he came when I was hurt then he become my savior, the I was given all my love to him"
"But what's happen? where is he now?"
"He left me for nothing, but my love is already drown into it"
"I love you Mike, really I am but not as much as my love before, I've been falling twice"
"...................."

If love is the spirit that lives simultaneously moving the handle and the handle further direction that directs the pilgrimage of human life, so love is a metaphor for the existence of God. Love is not just a human relation but also a protective, complementary and unifying life it self.

Love is not owned or possessed, as has been enough for the name of love it self. But if man loves with a passion and desires, then humans should melt away, flowing in it and get involved. Only in human life, a perfect love can not be found.


No comments:

Post a Comment