Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The steps I found

Time like it was, it just a self understanding
not depths as the ocean or un-counted rainfall
painting black within the dark with closed eyes
you are the un-spoken as beautiful mess
time and the continuous, ticking second

you come back on no where stand revenge
it's like picking trash on the empty field of hope
where love s just nothing and hopeless
so what I am and here we are now
tied up behind the untrusred answer of loving thing
and how poor we're?

Today I gotta fight

and tomorrow I'll be back tou without dream on me
just an empty space of beautiful mess
and here we're again listen to the step where we never take on fate
because we're being afraid on time 
everyone will knows I am a loser
but always be never cared

so I killed superiority
fighting my ego in a self destruction
when you are not always here
watching me die while trying

No comments:

Post a Comment