Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Talking Shoes


"I was walking along the way never seeing forward or even backward.
I'm following my master wherever he go,
I knew I'm beeing thread.
I walking down as a slave since I was created
and
I'm proud to be like that because I can be loyal to my master,
it is my destiny..
and it is my dream since the creator told me so".

"I give my self to my master and wherever my master took me, I'll sincerely follow him.
On the muddy road a mother told to her son to wear the shoes, Then I'm become protective for them"


"In a time I was embarrassed in front of a shoe polisher, when my master took me,
with a dull face, he made me new, shine and it looks like a good quality of me.
then I'm become the source of the livelihood for him,
I knew the shoe polisher was not cleaning for me to get a good of me,
but for my master so he can looks handsome when he wear on it."


"In my solitude I'm crying proud to be the shoes,
my I was getting older, my master forget about me.
I just putted at the corner and abandon it"


"But I'm as what I am, live along my destiny"


No comments:

Post a Comment