Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Who's Life is It Anyway?

It's really annoying when all the twist journey become one story which can't be dictation and digested by the real world or for anyone who try to accept all of this reality but after all who would understand or pretend that they are care about my story, your story or even they story. what will be appear is cursing and compare between this story and those story and the next is make it freeze and disturbing someone's physic from one thing to another thing.

A life story which depicted in a note of emotional line and worldly passions, travelling for the sake of life that should have been strong as strong as foams which float in the ocean, without direction and ultimately the only remaining trace is the ocean smells, then made people who read and observe this note become nausea without appreciating. 

This is not a picture of suffering, this is a picture of empty soul and uncertainly story, I am wishing that the cover of this note will be the end of all the story because within all the contemplation when all the story is begun is a time where there's plenty much time and didn't care what is the end. So if i made a conclusion that all of this thing is and end from the

It also just a normal life without deeply true love or a story which easily can be absorbed by the environment and dissolves easily then whipping all the happiness or pleasure that comes from an instinctive of human being. I'm just lost and the certainly that I couldn't wait for it. I'm prefer to go along with it, just a series of stories of the past that all begun from a small note and directly become the beginning of the journey which filled with many false conclusions. 


The stories spill and not flowing freely, for years I'm waited until I got my own dilemma which then it confirmed me as a true visionary with unusual dream and let my finger dance and spill out all the beautiful revenge to an empty space of paper then become a junk note!
Sometimes I have a fantasy that I was a song writer, where I'm sure the sad song is more easy to sell in this world so I will put all of my pain  poems without seeing forward and care what will happen next, until I'm talking to my self it is so so melancholic and desperately so I change my vision of fantasy and become a jazz singer. Look at all jazz singer! they're always following the flow no matter how sad they are, even the song also about sadness they never showed a bad thing. They just showed that THEY ENJOYING THIS LIFE IN A RHYTHM AND RHYME!

This paper I called as a mirror of me and I can see it become crack little by a little, In my dream I'm always seeing someone who could patch up the rift and begin the process of recycling this life from A to Z once again.
It just one of my confusing thing without being confused and my thinking without think, tried to carve a heart for a moment and moment in silent so I can publish my self as I'M CALM and I WALKED THROUGH THE TIME.
Hell yea I'm still human being, living as a human and have my own faith, life, love and foremost I still can feel hungry! so I never forget the time to eat or time to work and get some life from it.


From all that, I just want to shared and try as an ordinary person who life as ordinary and think extra ordinary. See... all this crap like someone who has lost a sense of disbelief on my self, but I'm still alive and lifted my body structure become a boring notes that no one would know, Who's life is this....???

Human are just as human being of the system slavery that often lead to differences in death, basically the purpose and vision remain to be said because it means the art of sadness and happiness is the parent of all life both this world and the hereafter. 
It is not the end of people's path, death to life in the great quotes that should be on the look and the talk about sue the feelings that i have tried to explore this life there's an end of all of this.  


No comments:

Post a Comment