Friday, August 5, 2011

Symphony of The Rain


This is the second summer after I felt into a deep hole without an end, I was falling at time where I couldn't see my self anymore and inside of the darkness what I'm able to do is waiting for the crash to the bottom, but it was never happen! I kept falling down, I don't know for how long I've been there felt the wind all over me piercing my skin and I can feel the rain is entered my eyes. It's all dark surround me, there's no visible thing on my eyes, it's all dark like the doff black all over me. I thought I was dead already but I can feel pain and breathe normally.

The second reason I am here now is because of loving and just waiting for the sunlight or even disappear inside the black hole that I was entered. So I'll say this is my springtime of my loving, you are the sunlight in my falling, so little warmth I've felt before. It isn't hard to feel me glowing even i can't see the flame all over me. It just an empty space with dark on my vision. 

It is the summer of my smiles because I knew someone is valuable for me even this heart is full of darkness. fee from me keepers of the gloom, speak to me only with your eyes. It is to you I give this tune. and ain't so hard to recognize these, this things are clear to all from time to time. 

There's something about the rain. The rain now pouring me life inside the falling. she told a doubt inside of her, about trust and a giveaway heart which given to someone and it's gone with him. She couldn't pull it back. then I whispered that I never care, my loving was not to own her heart but for taking care of her and make her valuable, at least in front of me. am I stupid?

none!

It is my choice and my tune of symphony, The rain. I've felt the coldness of my winter. I never thought it would ever go. I cursed the gloom that set upon us... but I know that I love you so. This is the seasons of devotion, I see the torch we all must hold. This is the mystery of the quotient, upon us all a little rain must fall.

even inside the darkness I'll find the light which is inside of you and my belief. 
. 

No comments:

Post a Comment