Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Brain is not a good thinker

This amazing life. We do not need to be explained about this life which is something that we are able to describe. What we need is breathe and take the air as much as we can and about thought? what we should think? should we put a biq question marks as it should or should we just stand up at the back yard and watching this life will be grow up bigger and bigger. then? dead.

A social live as humans and humans, and life and lives. running  to catch a meeting to another meeting or sweaty as a rain drop struggling within time to get materialistic thing called money. Being superior one and another, everybody want to make a different in mode, in thought and the way of life. One people filling on it's own position, all complementary others.

"When you woke up in the morning what will you do to starting the day?"
"I took a mirror then I'll put it in front of me!"
"Why?"
"So, I will recognize my self after sleeping for hours"
"But it always be the same right?"
"Yes it is"
"So what is the purpose you're doing that every day?"
"So I'll be thankful to God that when I was awake, there's no less on me,
 I still have two eyes, one mouth to speak, two arm, two leg.
 And the important thing is I am alive!"
"That the stupid thing I ever heard, dude!!"
"We're not God, only a human being who need to learn every times"
"So, It a stupid thing everyday you're doing the same thing"
"Actually it not the same"
"What make the different?"
"We're one day older than yesterday!"
"..........................................."

There's no perfect thing, the perfectness is only on God. but we're as human only doing the best thing we can do, but if people doing the best they can do why there's a war, different, chaos, un-discipline and everything happen so bad. Our thought and our action is influence to one an another, This is the small thing but also this small thing can become a huge thing as a started of world change.

Can you Imagine if every people in this state is thought to be discipline and has a thought of something better and positive? Then I'll make sure if this state will be a great state. People are respect each others as they respect them self. People are not throwing garbage in every place, drivers respect each others. Some thinkers talked about the war, they say "The war which make a progress". Is it true? Is it the progress is caused by the war and any difference? well I DON'T BELIEVE THAT!. The progress or any setback is caused by our own thought!. we're creating a mission as the stair where we put on the dream which has already on the sky.

"I think therefore I am"
"Why you should think that hard if everybody only think a little?"
"I am not thinking hard, just a little step I made is thinking for my self"
"What thinking is that?"
"I'm thinking about how I'm becoming my self at this moment"
"....................................."




"I have enough thinking, it cause my head dizzy and my life progress was setback!"
"Why do you think a lot?"
"because I want to make a different"
"And Suffering your self?"
"If necessary"
"STUPID!"


No comments:

Post a Comment