Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the reflection

I am just a little time
walked on the time that I haven't imagine before
in this time I'm  just a rider without a horse
I am flowing into without drowning
then I just shout on them
and then I wouldn't be able to speak the unspoken

I guess I am nothing
when I see my back on the mirror
or when I am passing through over the future
I just shout as it was

I was hang under the sky where I can't stepped my feet
instead I am forgetting if that time I didn't wear a shoes
I'll bring my path down when it sunrise
a word that spoken when I was awake
but then I am forgetting who I am

Look everything seems so blured
but I am walking into it
love life within the dream as farewel of the time
and I am still shout into it

I am swimming without drowning 
watching the sky from my distance
run with my tied leg
I am growing like a lotus
in silent they bloom
and die in silent

but I am fully awake
for the next tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment