Monday, September 19, 2011

Story about The Rain

"If there's possible no rain today the I will run from the place I'd stand and bring the cloud to make it as my friend."

In present I'd stand on my one feet and the other feet was on other feet, the reason I did that is because I always aware of anything, so my thought is if something happen it can easily for me to stand up and run. It just my thought actually but it also become something that have own mark on my self for seeing thing inside my vision.

Simple thing actually but then it made me realize the way I seen something is become my own opinion as selfishly without denial. so I started to write about the rain since I was 15 years old, where the rain in my life is always a beautiful memory which printed and marked inside my head. It is ain't an optional but it became an important thing as my motivator and also my spirit to move in the future.

The first rain in my memory is an atmosphere where when I was a little and tried to get something but I didn't get it because my mother didn't approved instead I was beaten by mom because of my will was not make sense said my mom, that time what I asked is a swimming glasses, That time my age is 9 years old and that was the first rain that I couldn't forget in my life.

I didn't have enough memory of my childhood because a long my journey one story to another story I'd try to skipped it because it is not too good, and for now I have a brother and sister which I'm not too close to them because of that. Actually I don't wanna be sad because of that and all the memory, in fact I was proud to be me and always made a mark on me that is always amazing to be me. 

PTPN Malabar - Pangalengan

The Second rain in my memory was when I was 18 years old. Actually there's nothing special on this but I didn't know for sure why I kept this memory inside my head. I was sitting on a couch alone without everybody surround me, that time I was live alone and the rain drop heavily. I was staring at the window while I took my coffee and I didn't know why I was so sleepy that time, and after that I slept, I'm still remembered that in my sleep I was awake on the coach then continued my coffee till the last gulp. After I finished my coffee inside my dream I saw a girl, a beautiful girl wearing red dress inside the rain came into my house, She opened the door and asked me to follow her. 

I didn't know for sure who she is and why she took me to walk under the rain, it's so real and I can't make a different between real or it just a dream. When she took me for walked she's whispering to me that she was an angel that will show me what is my future is and what my past that I skipped, but then I know it was only a dream and I want to ended it fast, I was afraid that I couldn't awake anymore, so it's true I was awake from my dream on the couch where all my body was wet because of the rain, but when I saw my coffee, my coffee was still full and I couldn't answered what and why it's happen to me.

The third rain that I remembered is on my 22 age, that is also about  girl who has came to my life and I decided to made her as the last love I found, Surely I met her inside the rain. skipped for 3 years and ended also inside the rain, It was a big thing inside of me because I'd almost married and it must be failed because of something that for me is not make sense at all. But surely I'm also must skipped this thing out what and why which finally left the rain inside my head.

If I have a question inside my head, then I will asked why it should happen inside the rain, is it the rain has become a sorrow for my self or instead the rain giving me a mark that a rain is a gift which also not instantly we can get. I'm not taking this so difficult so I gave my boundaries on my think that I'm loving the rain so much!.

"Why rain?"

Rain, rainy days and waiting for the rain. Surely I'm still waiting for the rain to fall, down on me and pouring life (Good enough lyrics by Evanescene)  


(Story about a child who loves the rain)

No comments:

Post a Comment