Sunday, September 18, 2011

On eyes that saw inside

What you would seen on you? and what would you seen through your eyes? are you gonna seeing your environment as your thing and manage it become something that you will able to make a rule on it?

I have print out what my thought on a blue print called my life master plan where no one knows what or where I should put my self, my friend asked to me "are we gonna pretending to be normal to live as human and live in a middle of the society to get our existence?".

Why we should put as our self? 

The ultimate answer it would be "as human we're standing alone on our body structure where our backbone is held our body, our self brain as the processor where we set the will and needs while powered by our heart as the motivator and energy to pumping the blood to all over our body".  It perfectly created by The Mighty One, Allah SWT. 

but then, are we already knowing ourself as ourself that knew our ability, power, mind and every process of our life within our world?

As human being and it more than hundred thousand people which think different in one topic, are we gonna get those thousand answer also? 

So in our life, there's thousands question and answers. but the final is we decided thing by our self with our own risk and consequences, no matter where we put our self. 


No comments:

Post a Comment