Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sorry I'm Different

I'm sorry my brother, it actually we have own lives with the anatomical structure of our own bodies. When I feel the pain, then it only me who feel the pain even then you're also feel sad of my pain but that's just a pity that you provide for me. When we as adults, when we are too mature to be different because the the characters we were born in different.

I'm sorry my brother when love becomes just one part of each of our lives and we can't enjoy it together, and it nonsense if everybody talking about togetherness, it just a symbol for those who have needs while as principle they couldn't afford. When the story that makes the happy smile at that moment what I can do is just complained to you happiness that you got, sued the sense that you went through while I wasn't.

I'm sorry my brother, our thinking ways is different as well as in our childhood when you always get everything that you want and all I got is the rest. And I am really cornering my self as an outcast because of everything is complicated on our life, you and me are the same and different as the character.

When the light is lost let me be biased
in the spectrum of ray lights that fade and let me dwell
I'm hang on the daylight soul
in the dim of moonlight I was cried silently and bowed
I do not see any sunshine
Like when I was born for the second time

Just a silent voice in my mind eyes
and the love roar that simultaneously he walked off
I don't know and I don't know

I'm sorry my brother, I've forgotten you sometime and leave you in a way of my own life. I'm now different in the time which has gave me mature to think and stand up by my own. When the pain came, I don't wanna here because of my ego and so I'll not disappointed and what I do is only calming my self without regret for the next day.

I'm sorry my brother, in fact I'm always different from you, I'm just an odd number who is not listed in your chess board without no sense of family present or missing the one. I'm just a collateral damages that is come uninvited or even just an accident.

I'm sorry my brother, I'm just a piece of broken bamboo dropped and dropped for thousand time so I'll not stand straight.

So if I'm Today where were you? be my yesterday or my tomorrow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment